Author Topic: Taking Preset Requests -WITHING REASON- (please read decription)  (Read 50061 times)

Zodiac

Re: Taking Preset Requests -free-
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 10:50:01 pm »
I love it! Do you think you can change the eye type to fire? Thanks! ^^

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 11:49:43 pm »
thank you, and of course, thatll take me two minutes, ill pm you with the mediafire link to its files, so you can export it in your game and play with it!

Offline RazorClaws099

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 07:25:19 am »
Oh awesome presets!! :D Keep up the great work!!
Ooo can ya make me one too??
http://i51BannedImageSite/2z5rxw1.png
Name: Solta
Can the tufts on the back and legs be orange and orange eyecover mane. Thank You!!
Amazing work <3

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 07:56:03 am »
challenge accepted >:D willg et to work on it tomorrow though, have work tomorrow night so may not get it done until the day after ! looking forward to trying this one out! *enjoys making presets far too much XD *

oh and for the record, i can make the tuft such and such colors, BUT the mane and tufts will be put on by you when i transfer the files to you XD so you can add all that on once you get it =) however i will make sure to take screenies of it that way!

Offline RazorClaws099

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 08:01:48 am »
Sure! Looking forward to it! :D
You mean by adding the tufts and mane on my self, you mean like how you make a char on feral heart??
Or i have to add these files and stuff??

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 08:28:57 am »
Can i request one? XD

I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Avoine

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 08:28:58 am »
Very nice presets! Hopefully you can make me one too? :)

Here it is:

Offline seraph

• Curious Wanderer
  • Weeee 8D
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 09:36:34 am »
I see you're getting a lot of work handed to you! c:

I'd like to request as well.

-The markings on her back and tail aren't anything special, just the diamondback markings.
-The bandage, star, and scar are only on the left side.
-The backs of her ears are the same color as her markings, but I forgot to color them in the picture ._.

Thank you so so so so much! 8D

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 04:05:48 pm »
whenyou get the preset files (i will giveyou a private download link for them) you transfer them into a numerical folder in the my presets section of the feral heart game files.

WHen you open up feral heart, you click on the tools button, preset maker, the number preset that you put the files into, it loads and you export it.

MAKE SURE your login name is properly capitalized, i messed that up real bad myself and gave myself and my friends a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to fix it XD

after you emport it, you login, click create, hit tab IV, hit use preset, and find the preset that will have your username and a number by it, for example my main one is Sammim123 8

Then you go back and edit the tufts, mane types, and thats alllllll you can edit. With presets, i would also recomend creating the character normally, such as making markings for it and such not that the people who didnt download your preset will see.

going for the people you want to see you preset, upload the file to a free download hosting site (i use mediafire) and give them the link, they download, put into the presets folder, and vuola they can see your preset just like you =D

Hope this long explanation helped at all XD

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 04:06:44 pm »
WOAH made a post before knowing there was a second page O_O will have all these done by friday here hopefully <3 please be patient though guys =)