Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 52722 times)

ShatteredDemise

Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules
« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2011, 05:30:19 am »

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2011, 03:57:10 pm »
T^T Come on. RP LIIIVE :D -throws cake at it- LIIIIIVE. And my App still hasnt been accepted :/ but oh well. I can wait :3

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2011, 05:27:39 pm »
It seems many want this rp to live on, it seems clear this thread is been abondonded but ill try catching the owner in game and messaging him/her. Ill do my best to ge this up and running^^

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2011, 01:16:40 am »
I wish it'd hadn't died. x.x" It was awesome...

wolfgirl56

« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2011, 02:39:11 am »
I wish it'd hadn't died. x.x" It was awesome...
^This

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 29, 2012, 05:41:56 pm »
can i join?
Full Name: Arashi (Ahh-Rah-shee) (also means Storm)
Nickname(s): Storm but prefers Arashi
Species: Dog
Breed:  Kintamani
Personality: Arashi is a kind, smart, and tricky pup. He was a runt of his family and at times can be a pain because of his attitude. He usually follows orders but every once in a while he just doesn't want to. Arashi aslo isn't afraid to fight for his life and or just fight.He also sometimes wanders off to be alone all by him-self.

History: Arashi had a pretty bad history. He was the runt of a litter of 4. He was born into a very small pack, he and his brothers and sisters were a rare breed of dog. when he was about 5 months old his pack was attacked by a different pack, everyone died but Arashi lived. He soon wandered the streets hoping for a different to accept him. He still ocasionally goes off alone back to where he last saw his pack and sits there for a few hours before returning home.

Roleplay Sample: Arashi sat alone. He gave a great big sigh of sadness and looked around for anyone before getting up and started to wander off. "why? Why me?" he said to himself. He then heard something from behind him. With a sharp turn he spinned around to see what was behind him. He started growling before he saw who or what is was. Arashi then noticed that it was just a bird. He then gave a sigh or relef.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2012, 04:12:02 pm »
I could make a dog role play simalair to this. I have a dog role play kind of like this, but it's not in Japan, and it's slightly dead for me not being on it.

Offline WhisperingDeath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2012, 08:00:55 am »
Full Name: Erato
Nickname;; ...
Age;; 2
Gender;; Female
Species;; Dog
Breed;; Thai Ridgeback
Rank;; Spy. (If there's too many, I'll accept whatever. :))

Personality;; Very quiet when upset, but otherwise very chirpy, and cheerful. Loyal, and couragous.
Backstory;; Born and raised in Texas. This Ridgeback is a tough little rascal. Living on a lovely den in Llano, one beautiful morning her mother went out for a daily hunt. Not realizing, Erato's mother never came home that day. Leaving Erato with her siblings. BUt only to watch them one by one die, or starvation. Being the strongest, Erato carried on. Until she came across a kind man they call, Tatsuo. He took her in for a short while, but stupidly, Erato wondered off into the great country of Japan.

Sample;;
Erato's light chestnut color glistened in the warm sun. She stuck her moist nose in the dry air. Her short coat, revealing her rippling muscles. She took off in a slow jog, head switching from side to side. Drool dripping off her extended tongue, her soft china blue eyes, bright and full of wonder, scanned the rolling hills. Maybe this would be better the Texas, she let out a sigh of relaxation, and for the first time in awhile. She stopped, to smell the roses.  

Offline LaughingIdiot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2012, 04:59:22 pm »
FULL NAME: Roxas
NICKNAMES: Roxy, Rox
SPECIES: Dog
Breed: Collie Pitbull mix
PERONALITY: Roxas can be loyal at times, maybe even a little rude. She can be quite snotty, but she makes a wonderful friend. She'll never backstab you, nor betray. Once you've earned her trust, you'll understand these things.
HISTORY: Her mother and father abandon her at about 2 months old, and captured to be adopted. As soon as they picked her up, she ran as fast as possible, escaping through the doors. Ever since then, she's looked for her family, but failed every time. Now she fends for herself, battling for a scrap of meat, struggling to survive the cold world.

Roleplay Sample: Roxas berried her nose in the ground, following a scent trail. Her tail low to the ground, she looked at a distant rodent of some sort. /What a strange looking creature./ She thought, charging at the bush tailed creature. She locked her jaws around it's back, patiently waiting for it to stop squirming. She took it somewhere private and dug her teeth into the cold flesh. She snorted, annoyed that it barely restored her hunger. /Maybe I should go to the city?/ She shook the thought away, knowing it was a stupid idea, never again did she want to experience being locked in a cage, being examined endlessly.

Offline Nightfangy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2012, 03:19:17 am »
Hey I would love to join is it still active if so reply fast :D
I got an account reset, that's why my account looks a bit odd.