Author Topic: Cat Cry-Chapter 4-  (Read 1620 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Cat Cry-Chapter 4-
« on: July 17, 2011, 08:59:42 am »
                                                                                         --Chapter 4: Kira--
Prologue: Ice blue eyes emerged from the darkness. "Kira! Get of your lazy butt and come down here!!" a female white tiger roared. A cream pelted female wolf with with legs and black tail tip down down the tower stairs tiredly. "What is it?" she asked as she yawned. The tiger glared at her spy "Kira, I want you to hunt down something for me." Kira frowned "And just what is this 'something' you want me to hunt down Binshee?" Binshee looked her with annoyance "Their names are Talon,Saber, and Thorn." she said paced around Kira. "They're at Wailing Plains. 2 days run from here and 3 days walk." she added. Kira rolled her eyes "And what device shall I travel to contact you? One of them stupid 'magic' pebbles of yours?" she said sarcasticly. "Actually, yes." said Binshee as she got a bag of stones. She looked at Kira with a smirk "Safe travels without food." Kira didn't care what Binshee said, she went out the huge tower doors about to not enjoy a 2 to 3 days run.

I walking alongside my brothers not knowing what to do across some plain. I kept having images of my familys' bodies in their blood, but as far as I was concered I did not want to end up like them. My images were interrupeted by my brothers' annoying question: "When and what are we gonna eat?" I addmit I was sometimes thinking about that. A few long paces up a hill and our meal was served. A large deer. With full stomachs we all scurled up and drifted into a deep sleep. Well for Saber and Thorn.

I was awoken by the sound of rustling in the bushes. I poked my head through them to see a beautiful cream pelted feminine wolf with white legs and black tail tip who was eating the carrion off of our meal. She looked skinny and beat up. Wherever she came from she must have been underfed and highly abused. Apparently the bush I was standing was a thorn bush. A large thorn pricked me above my eye. I tried to say "Ouch" very qiuetly and hid myself in the bushes in case the wolf heard me. The she wolf perked her ears up for a few seconds and walked slowly towards the shrub I was in. Luckily, she didn't look in it, she jumped over it. She saw Saber and Thorn who were still asleep. I popped my out of the thinket and tried to sound friendly "Nice evening eh?" The she wolf jumped in alert then she relizied that I was no real threat. She sat on her scrawny hanches and tried to sound friendly back. "Oh erm. Uh yes, nice evening." Her voice was dry and weak. She must have not eaten or drank anything in days. I sat up tall "I'm Talon. And yours?" I said to her. The female wolf paused for a few moments and then spoke her name "Kira." she replied with eagerness. I finally noticed my brother who were still sleeping. "And this is Saber and Thorn." Now Kira looked even more eager. What was she excited about?

Fun Fact: Did you know the 'stones' Kira has is a contacter?

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Cat Cry-Chapter 4-
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 07:48:13 pm »
I know there is many spelling mistakes. Here is what ive shouldve written. (these are the sentences) "A cream pelted female wolf the with white legs and black tail tip came down the tower stairs tiredly" "I popped my head out of the thicket and tried to sound friendly" "With full stomachs we all curled up"

Sorry from my spelling mistakes. I usually do not look over things. Have another good day  :P