Author Topic: What did YOU get for Christmas??  (Read 1138 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
What did YOU get for Christmas??
« on: December 26, 2015, 12:49:52 pm »
Ayy, so only yesterday did we spend the day (if we celebrate Christmas that is) opening presents, eating Christmas dinner, and having a Christmas spirit sparkling inside of us.
Some of us might have gotten lots and lots and lots of presents, others just a few, but let's face it- Christmas is all about spending time with your family and accepting what you get as well as putting dedication into knowing what to give.

So what did you get for Christmas this year??
Also, what did you give for Christmas this year??

I got:
YouTuber books (This Book Loves You - PewDiePie    This Amazing Book Is Not On Fire - Dan & Phil    Username: Evie - Joe Sugg)
A drawing tablet
Deodorant
2 onesies (a panda and a sloth)
The Fart Experiment
New pyjamas
A new hoodie
A tub full of Haribo
2 new pairs of slippers.
And a diary!

I gave:
A shirt to my Dad of his favourite old-school car
A necklace that had a golden heart as an outline and in the middle 'MUM' imprinted in the middle. And a bracelet that said 'I love you Mommy' on the front of the small heart and on the back 'No other mother deserves this present as much as you do' for my mother.
Winter gloves for my sister
And a new phone cover for my brother that's a lot less likely to be broken lmao.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

AutumnTheWulf

Re: What did YOU get for Christmas??
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 01:48:58 pm »
I didn't get a lot for Christmas this year mainly because as I grew older I don't really need so much stuff anymore and my birthday is 1 month before Christmas so there's no point of getting 'double presents' anymore, at least for me haha.
I got some Money and a lovely bracelet from my grandmother. And few more things from other parts of the family.
I always give Money for Christmas, Im not good at giving presents so I'd like to see friends/family buy what they really want instead of me buying some lame Christmas presents that they probably won't like xD.
Anyways, for me presents are not really a thing anymore, Im happier when we have a lovely family lunch together. ^^

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 01:50:16 pm »
Aww, that's an adorable thing to do, let them buy the thing they've really wanted- that's a great idea. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline snegg

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • can i get uHhhhhhhhhhh boneless bizza
    • eggleggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 04:40:39 pm »
I didn't get a lot, since I'm already gettin' older and stuff, but I got some pajamas and other clothes, and what I really wanted: A drawing tablet. <3 Didn't give anything at all too... I simply don't know what to give people and I seriously don't have a lot of money. ^^;;

Preach

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 04:47:00 pm »
I didn't do much for Christmas. I woke up early to go to my sister's house, who was going to make breakfast for the entire family. Around 10 am she made the food because before she was complaining she was tired. She made gingerbread pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I only plain since I'm not much of a ginger person. Afterwards, people came in and we watched comedy shows.

For christmas I got:

2 gift cards
Clothes
Toms
And Body wash xD

I gave:

Close friends a collab with my character. I paid the artist and they did it for me. But for family, I didn't give them anything.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 06:27:02 pm »
I got a lot of stuff for christmas.

I got:
New Computer
Art Tablet
Vison Master
Video games
Sketch supplies
Shirts
A Mockingjay Pin