Author Topic: || Going Under || (Dog fight roleplay, accepting members!)  (Read 24528 times)

wolfgirl56

Going Under
You spend the day in a cage that is starting to fill with your own feces and urine, and maybe, another dog's also before them. When night approaches, you hear cars and vans outside the building you and the dogs are in. Thought to been abandoned, this building is for humans and dogs who love the thrill of a fight; except this is illegal dogfighting. Another thing about this dogfighting place is that it actually moves on vans every two months to go to some other state.
Soon, you are taken out by a human, led to a deeper part of the building, where the fighting goes on. You are reluctant to the human, and try to get back to your cage, but he still grabs you by your fur or a rope on your neck they put around you. You smell blood from earlier dogfights, see fur scattered around the ring, and then you see your opponent; another dog. You try and ran back to the safety of your cage, but you are thrown into the ring. Soon, you start to snap at the dog. The fight is on.
Rules - Both Out of Character and In Character
1. You cannot have more than 3 characters.
2. Violence and gore? Please tone down on the violence and gore. Yes, this will be a partially violent roleplay, but I do not want other people to feel squeamish. Even I am squeamish at times.
3. Yes, your character can fall in love, as long as they are not opponents.
4. No heavy mating details. You can skip it or take it to private messaging, but DO NOT put your mating details here.
5. No heavy language (also known as cursing). You can use -Removed by moderator- (which is also a word for 'female dog'), hell, or damn, but nothing else, unless it is mild. No dropping the 'F-bomb' anywhere here.
6. You must be literate with few or no spelling mistakes.
7. Have fun, and remember, we do not abuse dogs in real life.
8. If you read the rules, put 'Pit bulls are awesome' in your form.
9. We are not escaping the dogfights. You can escape from the humans for a short time when we are moving, but we aren't leaving the fights.

Information on the roleplay:
Current State We Are In:
Sacramento, California
Current Month & Day
June 5th
Moving Date
August 1st
Application
Code: [Select]
(Image of dog here)
Name:
Breed of dog:
Body modifications (such as scars or wounds or a special type of collar; you are free to post pictures of the collars):
History:
How long have you been in the dog fights?:
Crush?:
Mate:
What dog is awesome?:
Notes:
I am a nice person, and I would never run a dogfight or anything. I love dogs as much as you all probably do. So why did I make this roleplay? I was bored and wanted to make a little bit more exciting roleplay. As I posted above, I would never hurt a hair on a dog's body.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:30:57 am by Kikiorylandia »

wolfgirl56

Re: || Going Under || (Dog fight roleplay)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 01:25:22 am »
Members

Rami (means loving)
Male
Three years old and six months
German Shepherd X Siberian Husky

This is the collar he wears.
Rami had lived with a loving owner, until his wife had died. Rami's owner became an alcoholic and soon threw Rami out of the house. He stuffed him in the trunk and drove him to a random alley in Sacramento. Rami was a stray until one of the men from the dogfighting place interested him and he took him along. He was three years old and five months when he was taken there, but he is still new around the dogfighting.
A month.
He secretly has a crush on Sakoiya.
None yet.
Played by Crystal

Sakoiya (pronounced Sah-koi-yah)
Female
Two years and six months
Australian Shepherd X Siberian Husky
Sakoiya wears a regular rope collar and has a scar down her muzzle.
Sakoiya was a stray all her life, she had been born in the streets. When she was two, her parents got hit by a car and her siblings ran off, probably to become someone's pet. A man from the dogfighting place decided to take her, since she interested him a little bit, and secretly, he had a love for Australian Shepherd mixes.
Three weeks
None, but it'll be Rami later in the roleplay.
None.
Played by Crystal

Zuri
Female
A year old, so she is still kind of a puppy
Pit bull
Zuri's collar is in her picture.
Zuri was dognapped by one of the men from the dogfighting place when she was doing her business outside, when she lived with her family, who had a love for pit bulls.
Two days
None
None
Played by Crystal

{Please don't use this image anywhere. It's a photo of my own dog.}
Fido
Male
Three
Mutt
Rope leash that's a bit chewed on
Fido was born to a loving family, they raised him from puphood to age two, when the family had to move. When they moved, Fido was left in the streets, and found by a member of the dog fights, who promptly started training him for the fights and used him for fighting.
One year
N/A
N/A
Played by Kenzi!!!

Silver
Female
2 And 1/2
Rottweiler mixed with German Shepherd

Silver was always being taught for a guard dog, until some humans came up to her family's house and stole Silver, only leaving a note that if they call the police Silver would be dead.
2 years.
Fido
N/A
Played by Rocker101

Three years
Akita x Husky

Karma was born a stray, her parents abandoned her litter when they where all young. She is the oldest of the group, she left the litter on day and got dognapped while looking for food for her family.
2 weeks
None (yet?)
None (yet?)
Played by LittleFallen

Hiro
Female/ Fae
2 1/2 years.
German Shepard/ Wolf Mix
A scar over her left hind leg, and a light scar from a wire that had been around her muzzle. She also has no voice.
Hiro has been in the fights for one year. She generally dislikes fighting in the ring. However, understanding it's either a fight to the death or a draw, she's not a timid dog... unless she's back in her cage. She's quiet and doesn't socialize with other animals. She doesn't see the point in making a connection with someone she may end up killing on day. Originally, for her first year of life she had been with a litter of six pups. Her father had been the German Shepard, and her mother had been a wolf that had wandered from the mountains. However, the police officer who owned her father eventually sold all of the puppies. She couldn't remember who bought her from the pet store either.... all she could remember was a white van out the window, hushed voices, squealing, and darkness in what smelled like a flour sack.
Hiro has been in the fights for one year of her life.
None currently.
None.
Played by Alexia Skyfare

Junko
Female
4 years old
Arctic WolfxHusky mix

She has a few medium scars on her right foreleg and back left leg and one large scar on the back of her neck (she almost died from it). She got all of them from her first few fights.
Even though Junko isn't that old most of the fighter dogs and humans call her an "old timer" since she has been in the fights for 3 1/2 years. Much longer than 99% of the other fighter dogs have. They rarely last longer than 3 years.
Most of the fighter dogs think Junko is a cold-blooded killer since her opponents rarely survive, but she's just doing what she has to to survive. On the inside she can't stand killing the other fighter dogs (except for the ones who enjoy killing. She doesn't feel as bad when she kills them), but none of the other fighter dogs would know it since she keeps to herself. Though, there are times after a fight where if they look closely they would see pain, sadness and guilt in her eyes.
So, how did she end up here? Well, it's pretty simple. Her owners found her on the street when she was only a couple weeks old and took her in, but when she started to look and act more and more like a wolf at 6 months they were scared that she would turn on them one day so they took her to the pound. Days later a man who smelled of alcohol and other dogs blood adopted her and, well, the rest is history.
3 1/2 years
None right now.
None right now.
Extra: Daichi is her childhood friend.

Daichi
Male
6 years old
Shiba inu

While he was on a walk with his owner he overheard a few humans talking in an alley, one of them saying that "his dog lost to a dog that was a wolf" and that "he wanted to go back and have a word with the human in charge." Knowing that Junko had been the only wolf mix in the area he waited until his owner stopped at a store and told him to wait while she went inside before he followed the two humans to what he didn't know then was the place where dog fighting took place and by the time he figured out what the place was a few humans caught him and threw him into one of the many cages in the place. Though he was happy to see Junko again he wasn't happy that she had been fighting other dogs to the death. Now, skip a year and Daichi still wasn't happy about the humans being entertained by his kind fighting to the death but now he tried to always look at the bright side and goof around. Hey, somebody had to be cheerful in the place, right?
Because of his size other fighter dogs and humans always laugh at him when he's about to fight, so when he's actually able to defeat his opponent he cant help but laugh at the looks on their faces and strut around as if he just won a game of tug-of-war with the biggest dog in the world. It was a good thing he was fast and cunning or else he'd be long dead by now.
1 year
None right now.
None right now.
Junko and Daichi are played by Narujen[/color]

Katrina (Like hurricane Katrina)
Female
2 and a half
Wolf hybrid

Katrina was raised in a puppy mill. Her mother and father were killed in front of her, and she was supposed to be put to death. Until someone found her. He raised her roughly, beat her, and trained her to fight. She was taught that pain isn't something you need to feel.
A year
None
Deceased
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:57:20 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 01:47:32 am »
Open! You are free to post.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 09:36:22 pm »
**Bump**
I don't want this to die already D:

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 10:00:07 pm »
((Oh...another dog rp, I'll join and...nice rp crystal. Is it ok If I join tonight since I'm on my iPad and I can't upload pictures with It?))
Signature by Green

-Angel-

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:27:01 pm »

{Please don't use this image anywhere. It's a photo of my own dog.}
Name: Fido
Breed of dog: mutt
Body modifications: rope leash that's a bit chewed on
History: Fido was born to a loving family, they raised him from puphood to age two, when the family had to move. When they moved, Fido was left in the streets, and found by a member of the dog fights, who promptly started training him for the fights and used him for fighting.
How long have you been in the dog fights?: one year
Crush?: N/A
Mate: N/A
What dog is awesome?: Pitbulls are awesome(:

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 11:53:45 pm »
@Stephan99: Sure, it's okay.
@Kenzi!!!: What an adorable dog! Accepted!

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 02:16:38 am »
(Yes, this looks awesome)

Name: Sliver

Breed Of Dog: Rottweiler mixed with German Shepherd

Body Modifications:

History: Sliver was always being taught for a guard dog, until some humans came up to
                                                         her family's house and stole Sliver, only leaving a note that if they call the police
                                                          Sliver would be dead.

How long have you been in the dog fights?: 2 years.

Crush: Fido

Mate: N/A

Which dog is awesome? Pitbulls are awesome!!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 02:31:12 pm »
@Rocker101: Accepted, Silver! She's so pretty :3]
Random thing: Want to know where I got the 'pit bulls are awesome' code? Because pit bulls are one of my favorite dogs. In a neighborhood I used to live in, one of our neighbors had a white pit bull and her name was Ivy. She was cute.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: || Going Under || (Dog fight roleplay, accepting members!)
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 02:55:32 pm »

Name: Karma
Breed of dog: Akita x Husky
Body modifications (such as scars or wounds or a special type of collar; you are free to post pictures of the collars):
History: Karma was born a stray, her parents abandoned her litter when they where all young. She is the oldest of the group, she left the litter on day and got dogknapped while looking for food for her family.
How long have you been in the dog fights?: 2 weeks
Crush?: None (yet?)
Mate: None (yet?)
What dog is awesome?: PitBulls!!! (I loveeee pitbullsss!)