Author Topic: Read and Answer!  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Read and Answer!
« on: June 04, 2013, 06:58:38 am »
How do you make a pic work in a post and in a signature? I know photobucket is the best, and tinypic too, but it does not work for me, anything else whum can help me, please?
Thanks!

~TheDarkRider~

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Read and Answer!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:31:59 am »
Try using a different browser or refresh the page. Make sure that when you put an image in your signature you add this code.

Code: [Select]
[img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
Hope this helps.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 07:52:49 am »
I recommend using imageshack.com - also when you copy the link make sure it's the FORUM link and not the direct link to the picture.

Good luck! // Shallow

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 11:45:54 am »
Nope. It does not work. I need a vedio clip on how it's putting, or some image's.

~TheDarkRider~

IM BACK!!!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:33 pm »
I think you are referring to GIF images. It's like little video but capable for web format. This simple step is the easiest way to put a signature on
Also, I notice this same trend you posted on the Forum Help with the same problem. For the future, try not to post double trend with the exact same problem your having. Besides, this kind of question fits more better in the Forum Help then the Game Help
Ok so first you are going to need to go to a image sharing website such as tinyurl.com or photobucket. Ill use photobucket as a example since I use this often

Click into photobucket and search up the image you are wanting.

Once you find your image then your screen should look more or less like this. On the right hand side gives you coding so this certain image can be viewable on other websites

from there all you need to do is copy this coding only in the IMG section found on your right hand side of photobucket. After that you need to shuffle back to Feral Heart and go into your profile and click on Forum Profile Edit

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

Again I do hope this visual representation helps you in some way. It's the basic general form of putting images on feral heart and just a reminder that there is a limit size to what signature you are able to put in.
Good luck

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 03:48:24 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 12:32:18 pm »
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
It really helped this time. :) I'm so happy it worked. Thank you, thank you. :D

~TheDarkRider~

IM BACK!!!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 12:54:45 pm »
Your Welcome
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358