Author Topic: Login Help?  (Read 1051 times)

Wolflover87

Login Help?
« on: January 18, 2013, 03:33:58 am »
Does anyone think that they can help with this?
Since registration was open, I decided to finally make my new account and whenever I go to login with it, it says the password system was recently upgraded so please try again. Well, whenever I enter it again, it says it's incorrect. But my password is the exact same as my current password. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is doing that?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Login Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 03:40:03 am »
If you're sure that you activated your account in your email after registering on the forum and you are typing your log in information correctly maybe try the "forgot your password option" and reset your password, then try logging in again. If that doesn't work maybe you should contact the admin about this. Follow this link and it will lead you to a page where you can contact them from:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:42:26 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline VanillaLatte

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:44:21 am »
If you're sure that you activated your account in your email after registering on the forum and you are typing your log in information correctly maybe try the "forgot your password option" and reset your password, then try logging in again. If that doesn't work maybe you should contact the admin about this. Follow this link and it will lead you to a page where you can contact them from:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Thank you Suragaha; as you see, I have gotten it to work. +floof

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 03:45:44 am »
Oh good I am glad you're welcome :3 and thank you Woolfie/Hailey lol.