Author Topic: Unable to Download  (Read 1058 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Unable to Download
« on: June 30, 2013, 03:57:35 am »
Alright, so dunno if its my computer or the website, or the files themselves, but I cannot download maps, itemspacks, mass markings, meshes, etc. I can sit here for hours on Dropbox clicking the download button continuously without it doing anything, and Mediafire doesn't start the download. I tried to download the Pawsome Item pack and the Darklore Territories(probably got that name wrong), but the downloads never work.
Is the problem my computer, the websites, or the files? I seriously don't know what to do and I'm about to rage-quit.

Dire Night Wolf

Re: Unable to Download
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 04:53:11 am »
Well I'm going to need a bit more details about what you're running this on. Are you downloading from a Macintosh or Computer? Is it Windows? If so, what kind? What browser are you downloading it in?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:57:06 am by Thanatos||Soul-Eater »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to Download
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 04:21:37 am »
If you have a virus security software that does prevent you from downloading anything, then perhaps turn it off so you can use links such as mediafire or Dropbox.

I can assure you the links do in fact work cause I too have the map to Darklore and it works perfectly
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358