Author Topic: Watcher  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Watcher
« on: September 17, 2013, 02:13:44 pm »
I don't have very good screenies right now, I will make some better ones and update soon X3

Name: Arean (also known as Shadow, later changed name to Watcher)

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Black with dark grey paws, muzzle, ears, tail ring, and tailtip. He also has grey underfur, with royal blue eyes. He wears feathers behind his ear, a sapphire necklace, and is a runt.

Personality: Shy and very reserved, avoids almost all other creatures at all costs and would much rather be left alone. He prefers to sneak rather than fight, and keeps his activities to the shadows of the night. He also seems to have a knack for getting himself into trouble, and for finding good hiding spots. Arean almost never ventures into daylight, and don't bother trying to track him. Why? He's probably tracking you. (His shyness and want to avoid others contradicts slightly with the fact he's a thief.)

Background: Arean, (also known to some as Shadow,) is a runty wolf with a shy personality. He avoids others at all costs, and is rarely ever seen. He stalks the shadows of the night, and tracks well. Arean has a very sensitive nose, and can track for miles on end. If you want to have any hope of finding him, it's best recommended to pick a wolf pack and follow it. With any luck, Arean will be following the same one. He follows wolf packs for one reason: survival. He was abandoned by his birth-pack as soon as he was weaned, left to fend for himself and deemed "unworthy" of being a pack member.
     He wandered alone for nearly a year, feeding off berry bushes to keep himself alive, and stealing food during the winter. After that he happened to wander into the domain of an aged and dying loner, one of whom he came to love. The old loner, who's name remains a mystery, took him in and kept him safe. The loner also taught him Dark Magic, a secret the two agreed to keep. There was one thing the loner was to old to teach him, however, which was how to hunt. The loner soon passed away, however, and Arean was left to himself again.
     Arean traveled onward until he came to a valley called Urak, where he followed some other packs for food. After the valley was destroyed by a catastrophic collision, he followed the pack some more as they made their way to Kein. Here in Kein Arean met a kind alpha named Calla, who was willing to share the packs lands with him. After a time, however, the pack seemingly vanished, and he hasn't found them since. Arean changed his name to Watcher, and resides in Kein now, watching over the land where he shared his best memories, and hoping his friends return. A wanderer is a wanderer though, and he will often venture outside of Kein before returning.
(Credits to dawnmaloney for Urak, Kein, and Calla, she made the maps and played Calla in rp.)

Other: I've probably mentioned this several times now, but I will mention it again ^.^ He's a runt and wears a sapphire necklace and ear feathers. He has also developed a very un-wolfish taste for fruit, crayfish, and other plants and small water creatures. He also spends most of his free-time perfecting his far-from-perfect Dark Magic.

Theme Song: None as of yet, for all the time I've had this charr I still haven't found him a good theme song :P

Pictures: I need better screenies, but for now, here you go X3

Haha, I finally figured out how the image thing works! :D It probably sounds stupid, but right now I don't really think that matters. ^.^
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:39:50 am by Emberflame »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Watcher
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 09:02:22 pm »
I believe I did I roleplay with this character.  The roleplay was called The Secret World Of Sonazea.  I was using my blind character, Snow Shoe and Coal.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 11:14:56 pm »
Yup, I remember you :) What happened to the rp, anyway? I think it died :(

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 01:27:40 am »
Ya it died off.  If I remade it would you come back?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:35:50 am »
Totally :3 I was one of the last to leave, it was a good plot.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 02:14:25 am »
cool :) -clicks link-

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 12:39:53 pm »
Looks like a nice character. :3 I'll keep an eye out for him if I ever do see him in-game.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 01:03:03 pm »
thx ^.^ if my dad lets me re-download FH soon, I'll use him on FH RolePlay Day