Author Topic: Registration issues?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Wolfclaw1027

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SANDVICH.
    • View Profile
Registration issues?
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:22:56 am »
I made another account for FeralHeart because I've been wanting to renew my username, and after I made the account, I was sent the activation email, right? I clicked on the link to activate my account, and it read this:

http://m.imgur.com/zPL387Y

I know that's the message you'd get when FeralHeart registration is closed and you're trying to register, but when I was making an account, the registration was obviously open. Is this a virus, or what's going on? Please help!

IN-GAME USERNAME: Wolfclaw1027

DreamerDay

Re: Registration issues?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:25:27 am »
That's nothing. I got the same during the registration and nothing (harmful) happened to me. Just ignore it.

Edit: I suggest you just refresh your page.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:27:30 am by Dreamer »

Offline Wolfclaw1027

• Forum Newcomer
  • SANDVICH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 12:37:41 pm »
I refreshed the page several times and tried to log into my account. It said that my account wasn't activated yet. B(

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 12:42:08 pm »
Sometimes it's best you just pm a staff to help you, or re checking your email to see if it was sent. Most of the times people would accidentally mistype their email address, which can cause the delay of the activation. Maybe that? I dunno.

Offline Wolfclaw1027

• Forum Newcomer
  • SANDVICH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 12:54:18 pm »
It's probably just me being impatient, but FeralHeart admins tend to occasionally not respond to the messages that I send. That's why I made a thread about it, but I can try again. Thank you for trying to help!

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 12:58:44 pm »
Ooh, the irony. XD I know the feeling lol. Well, the only thing I can tell you is be patient and have a little faith. Good luck. -huggles-

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 01:07:30 pm »
This is the most I can provide:

(excerpted from a response I have given to a user recently who faces the same problem ye' do now)

Ah, an activation problem I take it.
Try sending an e-mail to the following: [email protected]
You don't need to say anything 'cept simply e-mail the latter using the e-mail you registered your account with. When the registration opens back up again, try logging onto the forum here using your new account. It should be activated.
If not, feel free to send me another message and I'll see if there's another motive you can take in gaining your account.
gone

Offline Wolfclaw1027

• Forum Newcomer
  • SANDVICH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 01:28:41 pm »
I just want to clarify things before I actually email FeralHeart (sorry if I'm sounding stupid or ignorant! 'Just want to make sure):
I email FeralHeart with the email I tried to register with? And although you say I shouldn't say anything, should I mention why I'm emailing them?

Another thing: It's rare for Registration to open up, and it opened this morning right before I woke up for school (and that's when I tried to make a new account). Do you think I'll have to stay up early in the morning again to catch Registration, or is it really worth it to do that? Because I know that Registration opens up at completely random times.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:00:28 pm »
Ye' are not required on sayin' anythin' in the e-mail though if it will grant ye' ease, ye' can provide a reason.

Waitin' for the registrations to re-open to check if yer account was properly activated depends on ye' instead of I. If ye' really would like to confirm its activation, then waitin' would be the best bet. There's a chance the registrations may not open early in the morn like they have done recently. There are times it opens durin' the evenin' hours or even mid-noon. Ye' just have to be patient.

I mind not the questions ye' ask. Feel free to question further if ye' are even more confused over the matter.
gone

Offline Wolfclaw1027

• Forum Newcomer
  • SANDVICH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 02:25:37 pm »
Thank you for the help! It's appreciated much.

When I try to send an email to [email protected], though, this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/NsYF6o2.png

Is that normal?

And because you said that this question was previously answered by you on another thread, could you link me to that particular thread? I'd just like to check it out, if you don't mind.