Author Topic: cant download game. it keeps taking me to adf.ly  (Read 4730 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: cant download game. it keeps taking me to adf.ly
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 03:33:39 am »
I tried installing utorrent before but my anti-virus thinks its a Potentially.unwanted.software and deletes it before i can even install it... and am i logged in? i'm not sure how to log in if im logged in to the forum. am i missing something? i'm trying constantly to get the download to work but it keeps telling me i cant.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: cant download game. it keeps taking me to adf.ly
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 04:01:17 am »
The download needs you to be logged into the site since that's where the link is, forum will not have anything to do with the download. The site will also prompt you to log in as you make your way there.

You should consider disabling the antivirus temporarily when downloading uTorrent in that case, no decent Antivirus should block the uTorrent installer imho, but either way!

Tried the download just now, worked fine so please follow the steps below like any user should:
1. Click the download link on the download page.
2. Wait for the ad the pass by and click skip ad in top right corner.
3. When asked to sign in, you do so with your username and password.
4. Click the underscored link on the middle of the page saying something in the lines of proceed to download once signed in.
5. Wait for the ad to pass by again and click skip in the top right corner.

Download will start.
Former community manager of FeralHeart