Author Topic: Posting Pictures/Maps  (Read 914 times)

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
Posting Pictures/Maps
« on: May 20, 2015, 12:08:17 am »
 Ok, im kinda new on FH and I just made my first map :D(yay!). I want to post my map for the public but 1. I don't know how to post-actually more like I don't know how to get a map download link-, and 2. I don't know how to post screenshots. Im sorry I have to ask, ive looked at other posts but, sadly, I cant find any information about it :( . I really appreciate your help and I hope you take a look at my map once im able to get it on the forum! :P
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

DreamerDay

Re: Posting Pictures/Maps
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 12:16:06 am »
How to post pictures-
Quote from: Feareh
Signature

For signatures we will be doing almost the same steps but will be using a different link this time. We will be using the IMG coding this time.

Go back to your file sharing site and find this link. It should be a IMG link if not then chances are it wont work to well. After that fallow the same steps as the Avatar by going into the Forum Profile Information and this time, go in your signature box.

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

And If you've done all the steps correctly then you have successfully uploaded a prefect signature. Now just a note that0 there is a size limit to this as well, you are able to see how much space you have left when you look at the number grid underneath the signature box. You can upload jpg, and gifs in the signature box as far as I know of.
With all this said, this ends the tutorial on Adding a signature to your profile.

For more further questions fell free to shot me a PM and I will try my best to help out. I do hope you find this small tutorial helpful for some of you younger members out there getting used to the forum setting.

To download your map-

Get MediaFire.com

Posting Screenshot

Look at the quote above

Go to tinypic.com

FeralHeart>Screenshots

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 12:20:58 am »
If you've exported your map already, just gather up all the files and go to some file sharing website. I use Mediafire, but there's other sites such as Dropbox too. Once you've uploaded it there, just copy the link and share it on the thread you're making for  the map.

In order to get screenshots up, just copy the picture link and put around it. (Ex. [ img ] image here (without the spaces)[ /img ]). You can post it onto a photo-sharing site such as Tinypic, Imgur, Deviantart, etc. Hope this helps!

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 12:25:04 am »
Thanks so much :D
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:00:18 pm »
Locking this topic since it was answered.