Author Topic: How do I delete my account?  (Read 3427 times)

Offline wildcat2704

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do I delete my account?
« on: September 05, 2015, 07:59:18 pm »
I need to delete this account, but cannot figure out how. :-[

ThrillexForLife

Re: How do I delete my account?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 08:00:19 pm »
Go to Profile and where it says "Delete this account" click that or ask the staff member.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 08:00:34 pm »
You usually have to request the account be deactivated.
Go into profile and go down to where it says 'delete this account' and it should inform a staff member that you want to delete it.

in-game: hooli

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 08:12:32 pm »
As mentioned above, once you send a request to have your account deleted, (note that this will be permanent) you will have to wait a short while until a Staff member can approve of the account deletion.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 08:16:24 pm »
As mentioned above, once you send a request to have your account deleted, (note that this will be permanent) you will have to wait a short while until a Staff member can approve of the account deletion.

You have how long I be waiting for this approval? At time when I left for two years, my account wasn't deleted. :/ Can you do it?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 02:32:41 pm »

You have how long I be waiting for this approval? At time when I left for two years, my account wasn't deleted. :/ Can you do it?
As Red answered on your own thread about this subject:

Most of this matter is the server since the Admins rarely deletes accounts nor can we delete accounts on Request. Forum users may deactivate their forum account but the game one will remain until it has been inactive for years. Raz is really the one that works the most with the accounts on the server, but not much work is done directly with deleting accounts since the only one/thing that really does this is the server itself.

Hope this explains it somewhat.

Locking this since it has been answered.