Author Topic: River is confused. [SOLVED]  (Read 1216 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
River is confused. [SOLVED]
« on: September 17, 2015, 01:18:53 pm »
So, I went to get the game, and I hit the download, it takes me to Adfly - all good, right?

Then the website keeps telling me to hit login, and when I do nothing happens, even though I'm logged in.
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:14:42 pm by -.~River~.- »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: River is confused.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 01:49:26 pm »
When you download the game, you're skipping the Adfly advertisement in the top right-hand corner, yes?

Sometimes you will have to log into the little space over the Home, Help, Search, Profile, etc., to have access to the forum, whereas, you will need to log into the golden box to manage your character details in the User Panel, and whatnot. My suggestion would be to log out, clear your cookies, restart your internet browser, and try logging in again.

If your issue had to do with in-game signing in, let me know.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: River is confused.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 02:14:16 pm »
When you download the game, you're skipping the Adfly advertisement in the top right-hand corner, yes?

Sometimes you will have to log into the little space over the Home, Help, Search, Profile, etc., to have access to the forum, whereas, you will need to log into the golden box to manage your character details in the User Panel, and whatnot. My suggestion would be to log out, clear your cookies, restart your internet browser, and try logging in again.

If your issue had to do with in-game signing in, let me know.

Cleared cookies, and it worked like a charm - thank you!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: River is confused. [SOLVED]
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 02:20:06 pm »
I'm glad you've got it working! I'll go ahead and lock this since the issue has been solved.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.