Author Topic: Log-in problem.  (Read 1913 times)

Offline AtlanticPuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Log-in problem.
« on: December 31, 2015, 07:24:37 pm »
Hello.
My log-in page keeps on refreshing and it is getting annoying. It just goes back to where I need to fill out my username and my password to proceed to the 'Keep this tab open' part.
Once I play 10-30 minutes of the game, it does that. It is getting really annoying.
I am using google chrome by the way.
So, you want to create your own lion pride, fight others for territory and manage your cubs and lionesses? If so, join Lioden!, the game where you start your own pride and fight for your cubs and lions!
If interested, go here: http://lioden.com/register.php?r=82186
In-game name: AtlanticPuffin.
Where to find me: Bonfire Island.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Log-in problem.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 07:29:25 pm »
Hmm, intriguing. I use Google Chrome and do not 'ave any issues. Perhaps 'tis a setting that tells the browser to refresh every so often. 'Ave ye tried using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or even Internet Explorer? The Windows 10 version of Internet Explorer works just fine f'er keeping the play page open and I use it sometimes to free up m'Google Chrome.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 07:33:11 pm »
I've had the same issue before; I just waited until it fixed itself. There's no known way around this sadly.

Offline AtlanticPuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 07:37:16 pm »
Hmm, intriguing. I use Google Chrome and do not 'ave any issues. Perhaps 'tis a setting that tells the browser to refresh every so often. 'Ave ye tried using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or even Internet Explorer? The Windows 10 version of Internet Explorer works just fine f'er keeping the play page open and I use it sometimes to free up m'Google Chrome.
Thank you for the reply and I'll try to use a different browser if the same thing happens again. I'll give you feedback soon!
So, you want to create your own lion pride, fight others for territory and manage your cubs and lionesses? If so, join Lioden!, the game where you start your own pride and fight for your cubs and lions!
If interested, go here: http://lioden.com/register.php?r=82186
In-game name: AtlanticPuffin.
Where to find me: Bonfire Island.

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:32:34 pm »
Thank you for the reply and I'll try to use a different browser if the same thing happens again. I'll give you feedback soon!
I am having the same problem, It says i cant connect to the front servers, though my pass has 2 numbers in it.
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 11:35:55 pm »
I am having the same problem, It says i cant connect to the front servers, though my pass has 2 numbers in it.

Next time, try making y'er own thread so m'fellow techs know that y'er in need of assistance and are not just trying to help solve this thread's problem.

Make sure to log into the "Keep Open to Play" tab first b'fore starting up y'er FH. Also, make sure that the tab doesn't log ye out while y'er attempting to log into the actual game.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 01:03:07 pm »

Next time, try making y'er own thread so m'fellow techs know that y'er in need of assistance and are not just trying to help solve this thread's problem.

Make sure to log into the "Keep Open to Play" tab first b'fore starting up y'er FH. Also, make sure that the tab doesn't log ye out while y'er attempting to log into the actual game.
I fixed it, all good here.
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 01:49:51 pm »
Locking this as it seems the issue was fixed.
The author hasn't posted any further issues so far.
RETIRED.