Author Topic: Registration 'checking availablitity'  (Read 1023 times)

Offline rockethound

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Registration 'checking availablitity'
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:46:52 am »
So some of you may have seen my thread where I realized I cannoy log on to feralheart because of my long username - so, I noticed reg is currently open right now, and I'm trying to set up a new account... accept the 'checking availablity' loading sign on email and username never stop! Is this an issue with the site, my internet, or just stress on the servers? Is there any way I can fix it? Thanks in advance, sorry to bother!
~CALL ME KOMASAN! OH MY SWIRLS <3 <3~!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Registration 'checking availablitity'
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 01:53:20 am »
I had the same problem with when I made this account. I just went ahead and just went on and it was fine. May be different for you, but I'm just sayin.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:05:59 am »
It's not unlikely that the website or your internet may be a little slow, but you should be fine to go through and see if it will accept your registration. If all else fails, you could try using a different internet browser and see if that helps.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:35:15 pm »
Yes the "Checking availability" is a thing I've heard happen to most members (If not, all). However, you can still register without it loading. It's just a glitch on the site, I'm guessing.
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!