Author Topic: My forum topics are disappearing?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Felfonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well put, outrageous explorer.
    • View Profile
My forum topics are disappearing?
« on: November 14, 2016, 05:54:15 am »
Hey, so I've made a few topic posts on the forum today, asking some questions as they pop into my mind. But I come back  half an hour later to see if I got any replies and my topic isn't even there? I don't know if anyone else can see them, but I can't. Is there a post limit? Did I get banned or something? I wouldn't be surprised if this one disappears, too. I'll check back in a little bit I suppose.
�I am going to die kissing Simon Snow. Aleister Crowley, I'm living a charmed life.�
?Rainbow Rowell, Carry On

ArcticGalaxy

Re: My forum topics are disappearing?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 06:02:19 am »
Just go into your profile and then click "Show Posts" and all the links to your topics/topics you've posted on will be right there. :)

Offline Felfonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well put, outrageous explorer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 06:06:48 am »
Thanks AG. That helped a ton lol. Ugh can't you just tell how disgustingly new I am to this
�I am going to die kissing Simon Snow. Aleister Crowley, I'm living a charmed life.�
?Rainbow Rowell, Carry On

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 11:32:49 pm »
I will move this over to the Site + Forum Help board since you are approaching the community with assistance with a problem.

Did I get banned or something?
Please keep in mind that we don't really allow discussion or mention of bans on the forum! If you are concerned that one has been placed on your account, private message a staff member. If you are banned on the forum, however, you would likely not be able to log in at all to the website.

Glad to hear that you've found those threads! You may have some trouble finding your threads if you're not sure which board you posted in, or if your thread was moved to a different board. Another good way to keep tabs on your thread(s) is by looking at the "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" just underneath your username on the site ("Hello, ___"). There, you can check to see if any new replies have been made to your posts and can easily click on the thread.

Feel free to message a staff member if you would like anything further explained!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.