Author Topic: What do I do I am being harassed?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
What do I do I am being harassed?
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:04:33 pm »
Okay so how do you file a report on here, I am being harassed by this one person just because I blocked them and also their friends are on me too, the person even went to my deviantart and took the harassing to my profile page... This is just really immature and quite annoying. What should I do?

Also I am asking moderators and I don't want to see anymore crap from you and you rude friends if you are reading this.

Rilla

Re: What do I do I am being harassed?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 02:13:05 pm »
Says the person who cant get a single person to join their roleplay xD

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 02:17:30 pm »
Look here:
How To Report In-Game Users

This will give you a tutorial on how to provide a Staff member of FeralHeart with evidence of the rules being broken and the situation at hand. Be sure to have screenshots of this harassment and explain what's going on with as much detail as you can.

@Rilla: Please do not cause drama in the thread. If you're a participant of this situation, report your own perception of the situation to a Staff member as well.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:20:22 pm »
Make sure to send your inquiries to just one staff member at a time.
As it is said on the
FeralHeart Staff page, there's no need for everyone to look into the same matter.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:32 pm »
Make sure to send your inquiries to just one staff member at a time.
As it is said on the
FeralHeart Staff page, there's no need for everyone to look into the same matter.

I did, Rilla is actually the person that is harassing me and they are just being ridiculous... Lucky for me but bad for them I guess is they are wasting their breath I have seen their kind before and I am not bothered by them one bit, though someone needs to take care of them because no one needs people like that on the internet.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:25:14 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 02:38:36 pm »
You can ignore this person on the forum by adding them in your Ignore List.
You can do this by going to your profile, clicking "Modify Profile" and going to "Buddies/Ignore List...".
From there you can edit your Ignore List.

Also, it is prohibited to make threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user.

Quote from: Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
  • Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:46:13 pm by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 02:54:42 pm »
You can ignore this person on the forum by adding them in your Ignore List.
You can do this by going to your profile, clicking "Modify Profile" and going to "Buddies/Ignore List...".
From there you can edit your Ignore List.

Also, it is prohibited to make threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user.

Quote from: Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
  • Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

Don't worry I was not trying to discuss bans or anything. I know the rules and I tried my best to follow them, this only turned into a discussion like that when they posted for really no reason, simply put they are a troll most likily and best not pay attention to them since that is what they want. This was only meant to be about "how to report someone for harassment" nothing more, sorry if it turned into that.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 03:10:56 pm »
I will be locking this as discussions of bans and reports are prohibited on the public forms as mentioned above. Feel free to send me or another member of staff a PM concerning this issue and we'd be happy to help you out. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.