Author Topic: [ After The Fall ] / searching for mods/high ranks /  (Read 1570 times)

Offline hadou

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hi hello this is hadou :V
    • View Profile
[ After The Fall ] / searching for mods/high ranks /
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:45:27 pm »

ATF is an up and coming FH rp group taking place in a crowded unnamed city in Russia, post nucelar fallout. The inhabitants that survived are scarce but canines have flourished in ruin. Man has not been exterminated, & pose as their greatest threat. Along side the troubles of surviving in ruin there are rumors of a nasty diease traveling by air, spurring the gas-mask trend.

if you'd like to learn more, please visit our website- http://after-the-fall.boards.net/
this group is a W I P

We are currently searching for mods to help with the group, and fill high ranking members
[ Czar council (found) < general (1) = high medic (1) ].
I need one last mod, the high medic
If you have any interest please fill out this form and send it to me via message or in a comment below.

----

Nickname/Preferred name:_____
Experience:____
How can you help/What are your skills?____
How often will you be available?____
Which position interests you?____
Screenshot or drawing of the character you'll join: (optional)

- feel free to ask any questions you may have
*image used is an edited screenshot of the map
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:43:52 pm by hadou »

Offline Tigerfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [ After The Fall ] / searching for mods/high ranks /
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 12:28:06 am »
Nickname/Preferred name: Maffs (Current User is MissMaffs)
Experience: A lot. Around 2-4 years, I think?
How can you help/What are your skills? Memes and sinning Well, I try my hardest to foster openess and general friendliness in a group, as I believe that is the most important thing to have in a RP group, and love planning groupwide events that are ment to bring people together.
How often will you be available?Every day almost. Right now, I'm sorta busy with schoolwork, but normally I'm available every day.
Which position interests you? High Medic, perhaps?
Screenshot or drawing of the character you'll join: Vasilija, my red sable Borzoi character