Author Topic: my friend wants to remove her account but...  (Read 868 times)

Offline logout

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
my friend wants to remove her account but...
« on: February 01, 2018, 05:04:08 pm »
can anyone help out with this??
my friend no longer plays fh and we was talking recent about it as she said she wanted to remove her account for others to use the username instead of it just sitting there from a dead acc
we was wondering if we should pm staff her username or if it should just be left??
im asking this bc she try to log into her forum acc and she cant to delete it herself or ask staff to for her :I
for some reason it lets her log into the tab to PLAY the game but when she go to the forum to actually log in like to post anything or pm anyone or change her details it just wont let her we tried everything even reset with new password she says but then she say it still wont let her in to remove her acc
help??

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: my friend wants to remove her account but...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 07:00:18 pm »
That does not sound like it makes any sense, typically staff will deactivate accounts I believe after a period of time, but if you can still get in the game you should be able to get into the forums. This may mean staff have not yet deactivated the account. Also YOU can't ask for a friends account to be deleted, they have to ask for safety and security reasons because honestly anyone could say "My friend's account" and say they can't get into it when really they don't even have a friend like that and they could just be wanting to mess up another player's account for whatever reason. My advice is message staff with her username and they will see what is going on with it and have them contact her them self, if somehow only her forum account is disabled, they can go ahead and re-enable it so that she can message them and explain the situation.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:02:06 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 07:07:44 pm »
Hi there! You can direct your friend to the User Panel and see if they can log in. If they are successfully able to login, all the way at the bottom is an option to deactivate her account along with instructions. Hope this helps!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 07:11:00 pm »
Hi there! You can direct your friend to the User Panel and see if they can log in. If they are successfully able to login, all the way at the bottom is an option to deactivate her account along with instructions. Hope this helps!
Welp, that is much more simpler then how I put it XD

Offline logout

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 07:14:16 pm »

thanks i will tell her to try