Author Topic: FeralCraft?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
FeralCraft?
« on: September 02, 2016, 02:36:50 am »
I know awhile ago we had the FH minecraft server, which was ammaaazzinggg. Buuut then it poofed (unless I'm crazy). But I think it'd be great, if it were possible, to get a server up and running for the community who play MC again. It was just a real fun place to go and chat and do things other than...well..FH, but still be a FH community.

I know it's hard work to keep up a MC server, let alone make one, but, idk...I just miss it haha

I have somewhat knowledge of vanilla and bucket, though I'm sure some of you staff members do too!! I'd be glad to help if a new MC server were taken into consideration <3

You are amazing <3

ArcticGalaxy

Re: FeralCraft?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 03:01:33 am »
I never knew about all of this! I think it would be neat though. It would give me an excuse to give Minecraft a try. xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 03:14:33 am »
Ahh yes the good old Floofy Server hosted by Red :3 That server always brings back fond memories of good times with friends. It was brought back up earlier this year and was still running until as recently as May I believe. I was on there along with a number of a few other Feral Heart users and friends. If we wanted to bring the Floofy server back up it can always be a thing discussed with Red again. I can't guanrantee he would bring it back up given that he is busy and it's totally up to him if he desires to devote time to it again. But yeah it's always worth an ask <3 I'm sure he would be happy to see that folks are still interested in seeing it around again.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 03:20:10 am »
Ahh yes the good old Floofy Server hosted by Red :3 That server always brings back fond memories of good times with friends. It was brought back up earlier this year and was still running until as recently as May I believe. I was on there along with a number of a few other Feral Heart users and friends. If we wanted to bring the Floofy server back up it can always be a thing discussed with Red again. I can't guanrantee he would bring it back up given that he is busy and it's totally up to him if he desires to devote time to it again. But yeah it's always worth an ask <3 I'm sure he would be happy to see that folks are still interested in seeing it around again.

That would be fantastico!! I'm sure it'd make members other than me simply over-joyed<33

You are amazing <3

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 03:22:30 am »
Oh yes! I would love to see this happen. However, one obstacle I can see there being is moderation. People might use it as just a place to break FH's rules, no? If people are willing to help put it together and running is one thing, but making sure there's people there to keep watch is another. Keep in mind, it's kind of like an extension to the game itself in a way. It could be a very good thing or possibly a very bad thing. I trust the staff to make a good decision, though. Still, lovely idea! <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 03:28:24 am »
You are very right Rizzla <3 However in the times we've had it open we usually never really had trouble with moderating it and there was rarely any type of issues really. Even still if the server was to be brought back up users can still send reports and the assigned moderators/admin of the server will take care of the issue.

I'm super happy to see the interest out there still. I miss the server myself. It was a great way to share memories and further Feral Heart user friendships.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 06:51:32 am »
Never played Minecraft but I think it'd be a good idea to get it back up again. Wonder if you'd get a decent number of people? I would think so with how large our memberbase is
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 06:59:23 am »
ooo
Tastes like a good idea.
Although I never seen it, it would be my first time seeing it.
schön