Author Topic: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse  (Read 28913 times)

DreamerDay

Re: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2015, 11:51:16 pm »
I have forgotten about this roleplay. May someone please give me a recap?

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2015, 12:15:43 am »
Where is everyone? o3o))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2015, 03:02:00 am »

[@DelightfulRevenge ~ I'm not too sure how long ago it was since you last posted, however I'll update you on what I think has only happened so far; on one of their walks, Daciana and Reima came across a small cat, after a small incident. The tom went by the name of Felix. Not too long after they were approached by mutants, despite instruction on them running, Felix went towards them. To protect them Daci fought them whilst Felix his Reima with him. Once defeating one of the beasts, and almost doing so with her last, she was soon injured. Ilirhaeya soon came to help the situation, another feline. After this, Reima, Felix and Ilirhaeya set off home - Reima leading the way. Daciana lead oncoming beasts off of their trail. Soon enough Daciana returned home and they're now safe within Dacis shelter. Felix and Ilirhaeya are planning on going on a scout and possibly a hunt. Ratchet and Tanya are Ashyaks characters, and I believe they've recently met. Ratchet is a mutant, who I assume now follows orders off of Tanya.
That is all so far, from what I can remember that is.

@Ashyak ~ Just waiting on the others to post, sadly it's taking longer than expected. You may go ahead and post though. I can post for my other character, the male from the recording.]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2015, 05:02:56 pm »
I meant where is everyone in the roleplay o3o))

DreamerDay

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2015, 09:15:27 pm »
How should I jump in? Who should I jump in with?

Offline Lourdis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2015, 10:06:18 pm »
Daciana, Reima, Felix, and Ilirhaeya are currently in Daci's home. Felix and Ilirhaeya are planning to go out to hunt and scout.

DreamerDay

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2015, 01:09:34 am »
Okay. I'll think of something.

DreamerDay

« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2015, 03:06:18 am »

Boga

It seemed safe, or at least he thought it did. The young male crawled out and looked out in the large opening, noticing a few things were missing. He didn't see no mutant or zombies crawling behind him. Just a plain road. "I thinks I should move on now...probably meet any other dogs before I'm left behind" He said to himself as he'd figured out which direction to go first. He thought, and went left and began his journey.

The young male made a few stops to get a sip of water,but other than that he kept walking. Hopefully he hoped to find something before dark comes. Then again, he did remembered a few barking and loud screeches, but he didn't pay no mind. In the middle of the day, he was exhausted and beginning to get hungry. The only meal he last was dinner, which was yesterday - when his partner was alive- "No, don't think of the masters." He told himself confidentiality,and encouraged him to continue walking. Until suddenly, he picked up a unfamiliar scent and followed it. He turned to the corner and saw two dogs, well, one did look kinda grossing but he wasn't quite what it was doing. "I must make my runaway" And quickly dashed out of sight and back to same draining walk.

It getting late,and Boga was extremely tired. He can only think about finding a nice shelter with a nice meal, to full his empty tummy. A dog shouldn't be starved or die out from hungrier. Boga  didn't believe in that. As soon hope was about to lost, Boga lifted his head sharply and smelled a scent. It smelled pretty normal and he was dying to get out from this hell hole. Running to the house where smell of scents stopped, he whimped. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" He then uses his two Paws and tried to open the wooden door.

(If anyone's is confused why I'm talking like this, it's because I saw Home and just thought the way they speak,is cute )
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:11:35 am by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2015, 01:47:37 pm »

{I'll wait for Felix to be posted for, if he hasn't posted by tomorrow, I'll post for Daci and Reima. In a few hours I'll post for Hob.}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2015, 06:20:38 am »
Felix
[/size][/color]

Just because I need you doesn't mean I trust you.
[/size][/color]

Felix glanced back at Ilirhaeya."Well, I'm ready right now."
    He padded off toward the open door, then turned around, letting his gaze linger on the two canines.
    "We'll be right back," he promised. Probably.
    With a flick of his tail he turned away from them, and slipped past the door, leaping from creaking stair to stair.
    Another door, and he felt feathery blades of grass brushing against his coat, breezes rustling his fur. After spending so much time cooped up, he felt like rolling on the ground like a kitten.
    Of course, he wouldn't. Not with anybody watching. Especially Ilirhaeya.
    She seemed nice enough, but she was even more of a stranger to him than Daciana and Reima, and he still hadn't forgotten their...awkward meeting.
    Until he knew her better, knew how she worked, like he did with Daciana and Reima, he couldn't really relax around her. Calm, polite, aloof; that was the Felix she'd get to see.
    Seeing! He was supposed to scout the area. How could he have forgotten?
    He was Felix. And he liked being perfect.
    But it was hard to be flawless with so many other animals around to care about his mistakes.
    Felix raised his muzzle into the air, sniffing at the breeze just as it changed direction and headed downwind to him.
    Where before there had been only the sweet smell of grass, now there was dust and dirt and the filth of an abandoned city.
    It was disgusting. But maybe it could be good too.
    "Some of the alleys around here are full of garbage," he shouted behind him to Ilirhaeya. "And where there's garbage there's rats. We could hunt together, but that might scare them off. Splitting up could be dangerous though."

Sorry for this late post. I finally managed to get an Internet connection, though I'm not sure how long it'll last.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:22:41 am by NovelsandChocolate »