Author Topic: New player needs a guide and someone to introduce them into a Roleplay?  (Read 666 times)

Offline MissMegan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm very new to all of this, so I'm looking for maybe one or two people to kinda show me how all of this works and do a roleplay!  :)
 Since I'm really new to this I didn't want to try to join a roleplay on the forum because they all look like there for experienced players haha. As for the roleplay I'm very open to idea's so if you'd like to help me I'd appreciate it! (I hope this is the right place to post this too lmao)  :P

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: New player needs a guide and someone to introduce them into a Roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 08:22:42 pm »
There are usually all kinds of roleplays to join, many people advertise in The Grounds for them. ^^

As for a guide, one of our lovely users Bawfle made a wonderful guide to all of the maps in the game here. As for anything else, please feel free to message me, the staff,
 or just anyone in general for help! ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 08:24:35 pm »
I'll move this over to the Game Help board for you, as it appears you are seeking some assistance with figuring out how roleplay works and such things.~

Regarding the roleplay topics on the forum, you don't have to be an experienced player to join in on the fun-- you could even create your own, should you so desire. Some forum group roleplays may prefer people with a bit more experience under their belts, but not all require it. Seeing as you're quite new to it, checking around for some in-game roleplays may help you get your feet wet first; The Grounds is a great area to check for recruiting roleplays, although you can find folks actively roleplayng in most maps (especially Seaside Grove, Eastern Pass, and Cherika Valley). You may also find this board helpful, for tutorials and other tidbits for character/roleplay fun.

Best of luck to you!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline MissMegan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 08:32:43 pm »
Okay! Thank you guys for your responses, I appreciate it! I'll start looking at the grounds, and just ask around :) The Bawfle Map is also a great help.