Author Topic: AMA: Ask Michen Anything  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
AMA: Ask Michen Anything
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:19:48 am »
Okay, I'll bite. I haven't really been active in the community, like, EVER since I joined. I was thinking that maybe having a sort of Q&A thread might help me a little bit. So, well, go ahead. If you want to know me a bit better here's your chance. You can just leave all sorts of questions here and I'll answer them. You know, as long as you're not asking for my phone number or something like that.
...Don't get any clever ideas, you.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
Re: AMA: Ask Michen Anything
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:00:47 pm »
Don't mind if I ask then^^

What got you into Feral Heart?

Any favourite movies?

What do you think about spiders?

Tea or coffee?

<3

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 07:13:52 pm »
What is your favourite thing to do?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 10:40:04 pm »
Curious, are we?

Don't mind if I ask then^^

What got you into Feral Heart?
I first found out this game existed when I was looking for a song of Kerli with almost the same name. At the time it did picque my interest, but I wasn't as interested in roleplaying yet. Of course, every time I searched for that song without the artist name this game kept popping up, and I did grow more accostumed to roleplaying the longer I was in the furry fandom. Seeing that there were numerous other people from the furry fandom before me as well, I'd figured I would give it a shot!

The first few times online I had no idea what I was doing, except when I was exploring.

Any favourite movies?
Brother Bear is still on the all-time favourite top spot. For a children's movie, that story goes deep sometimes. The second and third place go to Avatar and Bridge to Terabithia, respectively.

What do you think about spiders?
I always get a bit carried away when talking about animals, so bear with me. (no pun intended)
Spiders are incredibly fascinating creatures, and the ones that live in the Netherlands in the wild are harmless to humans. They can be kinda annoying to us with their webs and whatnot, but we can learn so much from the way they design their webs. They may be small, but they're so interesting. As for me, when I see one I usually try to take them back outside. I'm not sure why my mother is so afraid of them. I think the spiders themselves are actually kinda cute...

Tea or coffee?
I... don't like either, actually. I mostly drink milk and water, though I also like a good cup of hot chocolate and certain fruit juices.

What is your favourite thing to do?
I like playing video games, watching others play video games, checking other people's art, drawing, good stories and learning about certain things. Yet, those can't beat befriending cats or some good music.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 10:58:41 pm »
Sure. cx

1.) Where did your current main character design stem from? Any inspirations?
2.) Why purple text on the forum? Any reason?
3.) Ice cream or cake?
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 08:14:10 pm »
Sure. cx

1.) Where did your current main character design stem from? Any inspirations?
You mean Michen, the snow leopard? I made Michen as main persona within the furry fandom, as well as identication within the furry fandom and online communities. He's had quite a long history to get where he's now, so I'm gonna keep it short.

Snow leopards are my favourite animal, so that's why I picked that species. I like the natural colours and patterns on animal or anthro creatures, so there's his fur. I added some marks like white paws, as well as the scarf so he still stands out a little. Since I'm Dutch, I gave him a Dutch name, Michen Sneeuwhart. Being kind of a transformation enthousiast, his personality is my attempt of answering the question "what if I transformed into a feral, relatively tame snow leopard that can talk?"

...Or for a detailed story, you might want to shoot me a PM. I want to prevent a wall of text in my Q&A.

2.) Why purple text on the forum? Any reason?
Well, on an other forum and this one I saw people using coloured text, like you now. That's when I decided that I want to do that too! As a lover of cold colours, I checked all colours in range from mint to purple to see how they would look on forums. Eventually, I decided that this colour of purple would suit me for normal text, as well as blue for highlights, links and the like. There are some other colours I use, but that's usually when I'm messing around or trying to catch attention to something important.

3.) Ice cream or cake?

Uuuuuuuhhhh... :o Hdbtjrtzvphvl... I'm going for ice cream right now.