Author Topic: Bonjour!  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Folktale

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm always up for a chat ♥
    • View Profile
Bonjour!
« on: October 05, 2018, 12:55:10 am »
(i'm sure i've posted here before, but that was most likely years ago and on my first account so here we go again)
(also sorry if the title is deceiving, but i'm merely a beginner at French whoops)

Seeing as you've come to this thread to learn a little about me, it's only right for me to be the one to welcome you here. If you don't already know, I'm Folktale ( or Birdstar / Storyteller ) in-game, however, I do go by Azalea and/or Eathlynn outside of which. Feel free to use either one. Also, I'm probably on the 'younger' side of the community, as I am just above 16 years of age. However, I've been told by countless people that my sense and maturity far exceeds that.

I've been playing Feral Heart since June 17, 2012, which means I've recently had my 6th anniversary of playing this beautiful game. Through Feral Heart, I've met countless acquaintances and a handful of friends whom I am still in touch with to this day. There's no knowing on how I stumbled across this game, as it was too long ago to remember. However, I'm sure I was bored one night ( or morning, as on my profile it says I joined at almost 4 a.m. ), searching for wolf games to play ( because we all have a wolf phase, right? ). Nevertheless, despite how I found out about Feral Heart, I'm glad I made the decision to join all those years ago.

Like the majority of Feral Heart players, I'm quite nervous around newcomers. However, my persona online is much different than that. I wouldn't call myself outgoing, just a little more open than usual. So, if you need someone to talk or rant to, feel free to DM me on discord ( or on the website, too! ). With that said, there are some days where I just simply don't want to talk to people, so don't be taken aback when I blatantly avoid conversation.

Seeing as this thread is getting a tad too long, I'll go ahead and end this here. Thank you, once again, for taking the time to read all of this nonsense.
Profile Picture by my good friend Emmi <3

Calvary

Re: Bonjour!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:58:19 am »
So nice to see you post an intro! <3 Glad to see another FH veteran on here as well! I hope you stick around for the community and the game to see what's in store. Chat me up sometime, yeah?

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 12:59:41 am »
Welcome back, Folktale! <3

Online Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 01:28:29 am »
Welcome back! I think I've seen you in the OFH discord.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 01:44:00 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart!! Glad to see faces coming back around.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Folktale

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm always up for a chat ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 02:05:07 am »
Welcome back! I think I've seen you in the OFH discord.

Thank you <3 And yeah, i've seen you there too!
Profile Picture by my good friend Emmi <3

Ratel

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 02:19:20 am »
Welcome back!! so good to see you back!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 04:47:01 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Always awesome to see another veteran like myself returning. I hope you have fun once more here. <3
not active here anymore ♡

PocketMutt

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 04:51:26 am »
Welcome back and I hope you continue making connections with others again. This was a very nice and sweet approach to the introduction and we're glad to have you back !

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 05:12:10 am »
Ayyy glad to see you over here as well Folk! :DDD