Author Topic: Naruto-kun <3  (Read 3015 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Naruto-kun <3
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:32:28 pm »
OK, this is just a little piece of rambling I thought I would share since I'm obsessed with Naruto. He's so cute, especially when he's younger. He looks cuter with his jacket on though-sooooo hot! I feel like the only one who thinks he's cuter when he's younger. I guess that means I'm special then :'D.

Btw, I called him. He is mine. Too late. Deal with it. You can't even have Shippuden or Hokage Naruto. No, he is completely mine! -puts Naruto into a sack and drags along-

Naruto: "?????????????????????????????????!"

Me: "You're not supposed to speak in Japanese on the forums! Tsk, tsk."

Naruto: "??????????????!"

Me: -3-

OK enough of this rambling. No need to reply-I did this out of complete boredom and Naruto crush-ness  :-*.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Naruto-kun <3
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:01:37 pm »
If you have Nuruto, Kurama is MIIINE *steals* Now your Naruto is powerless!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:17:34 pm »
Hmmmmm? Did you say something? (lawlz i pulled a Kakashi. No intention of offense btw-you can keep your Kurama and I'll have my Naruto and then the world will have peace (as long as I'm with Naruto)). I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't come off as arrogant. Me give you karma as compensation. Seriously, I was just writing this out of complete boredom.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:22:56 pm »
  There was nothing arrogant about this post, originally Naruto was my top fave character but for some reason, despite the fact you rarely see him and such, Kurama (The ninetailed fox for anyone reading that gets confused XD) captured me, I love Kitsunes XD (Kyugima is my Kitsune OC XD)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:01:12 pm »
OK, I'm glad I didn't seem too arrogant, I'm a bit sensitive about that because I don't want to come off the wrong way to people. Although it would be hard to have Kurama and not Naruto since he is inside of him, now that I think about it...and Naruto has plenty of powers with Kurama...like Rasengan...and....Rasengan.....and...Shadow Clone Jutsu....and Rasengan...and yeah, I know Kurama is the nine-tailed fox I read a forum on it, I just didn't remember at first because I mostly think of him as the Kyuubi.., but I still want him to have the Kyuubi so he can kick Gaara's *** like he did in part one ...meh, I'm a rambler.
To be honest, I'm a bit late on the Naruto trend and am only in the early Shippuden....meh I'm patethic.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:38:22 pm by Kitsune »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 10:04:33 pm »
I actually started watching Naruto a long time ago, but was unable to continue watching it for a long time. So I started reading the Manga online instead. I'm currently waiting for the next chapter XD For some reason around where I live you can't find past the shippuden start in manga in teh book stores, very frustrating.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 10:09:25 pm »
I was depressed for a long time because some one came and checked out the first volume of Naruto at my middle school's media centre. I'm an open Naruto fan.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:37:04 pm by Kitsune »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 10:15:47 pm »
Swearing is simply not allowed on the forum, no matter what language it is in. Game as well.

Which reminds me, I once had a Maito Gai (Or is it Guy? [pretty sure it is Gai....) character here on FH, but looking at the character everytime I went to choose a character freaked me out so I deleted him >.>

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 10:35:45 pm »
OK, I'll delete it. I'm such an idiot :'D. That's my new motto lawlz. Obviously you have more experience, so I'll listen to you. I'm really sorry if I was offensive to anyone.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 06:47:26 pm »
NOOO. Cute, adorable, Part I Naruto was supposed to be MINE. I EVEN HAVE A BUTTON THAT SAYS SO. ...Where'd it go?!

I've been following Naruto since it started on Toonami. Once Disney XD cut out the blood, I just went to reading the manga online and watching it online in Japanese. It's the only anime/manga that really entertained me on a comedic level. If there's no comedy, then I don't find much interest in it. I always found Naruto hilarious.

I remember when I brought shark to school and a manic fan went "WHY ARE YOU EATING KISAME?" I pulled my food out of the cafeteria's microwave and inspected it as if it was supposed to be blue or something. Now, I usually eat a lot of MaruChan cup noodles with chopsticks. People keep bugging me to dye my hair blond (it's short enough for me to pass as him even though I'm a girl), since our school colors are orange and black and I have an orange shirt for every day of the week if I felt like wearing the color every day. XD