Poll

Do you like the the new Cartoonnetwork Series and think they should stay?

Yes
No, I miss the old shows
Yes I like them but think they should be moved to a different channel
Who cares

Author Topic: The new Cartoonnetwork Series  (Read 11658 times)

drtranfan

Re: The new Cartoonnetwork Series
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 01:08:56 am »
i guess i agree and the regular show made it terrible. the regular show uses sucks blows turd crap stuff like that its so terrible!
 Rest in peace toonami. :(
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:12:53 am by drtranfan »

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 01:12:54 am »
I like some of the new shows. most are awful. i miss the old shows though. so i say move the new shows to a different channel!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 06:06:41 am »
i guess i agree and the regular show made it terrible. the regular show uses sucks blows turd crap stuff like that its so terrible!

I'm guilty for watching and slightly enjoying Regular show. The show does cuss and use a lot of sexual materiel though, to much for a 'kids animated' channel I would agree.

But pretty much after Total Drama Island most the new shows went down hill. I just saw a ad for the newest show 'The problem solvers' and it...creeps me out.

A channel for the old shows could be great. Most older CN cartoons are shown on Boomerang, and I do stretch old. [Top cat, The Flintstones, Huckleberry hound, Yogi bear and so on]

But I do miss the classic old CN.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:23:26 am by Steak medium rare »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 06:32:03 am »
TOONAMI! Thank you drtranfan, that was what I meant when i said the thing with the robot for a host or something. I could not for the life of me remember what that was called XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 06:49:54 am »
Toonami! Thats what I watched for my Saturday Night Cartoons! xD I couldn't remember either but it was at the tip of my tongue > < I miss those shows the most, they were amazing D:

As for the newer shows, I do like some of them, like the Regular Show, but as Steak mentioned before, they do show inappropriate material and the usage of cuss words is bad. I can't imagine what younger kids are thinking as they're watching these > < Hopefully they're all in bed or doing something else at that time, for the newer shows mostly come on at night. They really should be placed in a different channel and bring the old shows back -_-

I know some of them show on Boomerang, but I don't have that channel sadly Dx Or I just can't find it.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 07:37:16 pm »
I can't imagine what younger kids are thinking as they're watching these > < Hopefully they're all in bed or doing something else at that time, for the newer shows mostly come on at night.

My younger brothers and sisters watch Mad, Regular show and so on. I do wonder what goes through their minds as they watch it.
You know whats funny? Regular Show was nominated as 'Best Animated Television Production for Children' xD

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 11:06:17 pm »
O: That is a complete lie! > < Do parents even listen whats going on? Little five year olds are going to be going around saying "This blows" or "This sucks" > <
The Hobbit

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 02:37:30 am »
I made a thread on this back on OIT (Official Impressive Title forum) back when I use to get on there. The Regular Show is funny to me, because Im an older kid and Ive heard worse things. But little 10 and 9 year olds watching it, no. NO NO NO.
RIGBY's (sp?) older brother had a (Excuse me.) BULDGE in his crotch when he appeared in the show. Does that not say that that show is definitely not suitable for 14 and under. Mordecai said "pissed off" at one point. That time I had to say "WAIT WHOA WUT" because that totally took me off gaurd.

Adventure time has its wtf moments sometimes to but I love that show and dare not ridicule it.

Im not even going to go into how much I hate chowder.

MAD is... a little over the top. Again, it leans over to the older sense of humor. Since most little kids wouldnt get the inside jokes they make sometimes, i.e celebrity inside jokes. (I dont get them either sometimes O.o )

Overall the new CNN is BS on a silver plater. Wheres the CARTOON in Cartoonnetwork if your showing a butt load of these stupid, waste of money and energy and human lives, attention spanes and etc, live action shows. Destroy Build Destroy is one of the most stupidest shows Ive ever seen. Dude what would happen is just 3 teenage boys with NO lives. And  Hole in the Wall, I just watch that for the lulz.

New CNN = BS on a silver platter

Old CNN = My life.

/end rant XD
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:40:12 am by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 03:28:37 am »
Yeah i know! When he said "pissed off" I was like wait what. I had to replay that moment 5 times before i decided thats what it said!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 03:29:12 am »
I remember that time! I think I was drinking something and when he said that I nearly choked Ox

And when Rigby's brother showed up, I was completely disturbed by his form o_o

I like to watch Regular Show (though it has its 'odd' moments) and actually love Adventure Time, though again these aren't shows that should be on CN.

Mad is, as my brother had once said, "A wanna be adult swim". Think about it, it was like they were making it to resemble as Adult Swim. Of course that completely failed and there was barely any humor in it, it was just plain gross and disgusting, with random junk -_- At least when Adult Swim showed gross things, they did it right and at the right moment, and they knew when they were doing it to much.

I hate the shows like "Hole in the Wall", "Destroy, Build, Destroy"(hate that one more than anything), and "Dude what Would Happen", one of the main reasons being that they are not even CARTOONS! Its called CARTOONnetwork, not WEHAVENOLIVESnetwork, or GAMEnetwork.
The Hobbit