Author Topic: What are you considered as?  (Read 3198 times)

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ?'? $ca??d ?? g?? cl?$?, ??? ? ?a?? ????g al???.
    • View Profile
What are you considered as?
« on: March 01, 2014, 02:59:38 am »
Alright. So I'm considered as the type of girl who is always silent. I meditate ALOT like if you were to see me near a river/lake/beach/stream or in a forest, indoors, at the park, then I'd be meditating. Or doing yoga. I'm a very "spiritual" person. I am one with nature cx. I'm always calm.
So, what do you think or what do you think others consider you as?
????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?   

??ga?? ?$??: -???????-
???p?: ??f????

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: What are you considered as?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 03:01:36 am »
I think I am the mysterious type.  I do a lot of things most people think are weird and just when you think you know me like an open book, I reveal a whole other story to you.  I am also a story teller, I can make things up, or tell real things.  I'm very strange.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 03:38:03 am »
I think I am the mysterious type.  I do a lot of things most people think are weird and just when you think you know me like an open book, I reveal a whole other story to you.  I am also a story teller, I can make things up, or tell real things.  I'm very strange.
I'm sorta the same way cx nice! <3

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 03:39:32 am »
I'm sorta the same way cx nice! <3
Awesome!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:53:07 am »
Heh, I'm a pretty straight forward person.
I tend to be super obnoxious and I like to make people laugh. I'm a bit odd, really, and awkward when under pressure- or- well- in general. XD
But I do have random moods where I just don't want anything to do with people and want to be alone. I've been feelin' that one a lot recently.
But yeah. x3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 04:11:44 am »
I'm the sassy and prideful person.
I don't put up well with others, and I'm very low tolerance. I won't take insults instead just tosses them right back. I can be nicer to people I'm close with, but overall I'm very withdrawn.
Assuming you mean in RL.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 04:15:20 am »
I'm the sassy and prideful person.
I don't put up well with others, and I'm very low tolerance. I won't take insults instead just tosses them right back. I can be nicer to people I'm close with, but overall I'm very withdrawn.
Assuming you mean in RL.
Yes I do refer to as real life cx. You seem like a person I would love to hang with xD

Offline -Unknown-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 04:16:10 am »
Heh, I'm a pretty straight forward person.
I tend to be super obnoxious and I like to make people laugh. I'm a bit odd, really, and awkward when under pressure- or- well- in general. XD
But I do have random moods where I just don't want anything to do with people and want to be alone. I've been feelin' that one a lot recently.
But yeah. x3
I know what thats like >-< I get random moods too cX It's worst when ye have ADHD >3<

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 04:19:49 am »
I've been deemed to bestow many attributes throughout my life, especially when it comes to first impressions.

The most common would be intimidating. That silent, aloof individual lurkin' in the background without murmerin' a word to a single soul with eyes fixed on nothin' in particular yet at the same time, listenin' and observin' to what's goin' on around em'. Then when one is to walk up to em', they are greeted with a hostile glare (which has, over the years, become my default expression thus often many people would ask me, "Are you okay? You look mad." when I'll really be spacin' off somewhere unaware), a few words, then bitter silence due to the fact I'm horrible at holdin' conversations, even if it's small chit-chat.

Then I've been called sinister due to the fact I have an obsession when it comes to demons, devils, the paranormal, myths, legends, the supernatural, the cryptic creatures in the dark, etc. Subjects along those lines.

When I'm a bit agitated, some members have considered me deceitful and manipulative, yet wise and reasonable as well. I won't go into precise detail as to why for even I know not myself. T'is just what I've caught bein' thrown around from one voice to another.

There are many other attributes and more to come for many individuals have a different perspective upon me and I solely respect that. It matters not as to how one may deem my demeanor to be, for they are not me in general. However, when it comes to my own views upon myself, I'm just a lad of very little words. That is all I am.
gone

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 04:28:08 am »
I've been deemed to bestow many attributes throughout my life, especially when it comes to first impressions.

The most common would be intimidating. That silent, aloof individual lurkin' in the background without murmerin' a word to a single soul with eyes fixed on nothin' in particular yet at the same time, listenin' and observin' to what's goin' on around em'. Then when one is to walk up to em', they are greeted with a hostile glare (which has, over the years, become my default expression thus often many people would ask me, "Are you okay? You look mad." when I'll really be spacin' off somewhere unaware), a few words, then bitter silence due to the fact I'm horrible at holdin' conversations, even if it's small chit-chat.

Then I've been called sinister due to the fact I have an obsession when it comes to demons, devils, the paranormal, myths, legends, the supernatural, the cryptic creatures in the dark, etc. Subjects along those lines.

When I'm a bit agitated, some members have considered me deceitful and manipulative, yet wise and reasonable as well. I won't go into precise detail as to why for even I know not myself. T'is just what I've caught bein' thrown around from one voice to another.

There are many other attributes and more to come for many individuals have a different perspective upon me and I solely respect that. It matters not as to how one may deem my demeanor to be, for they are not me in general. However, when it comes to my own views upon myself, I'm just a lad of very little words. That is all I am.
Well said, Vespian