Author Topic: Your Favorite Show(s)?  (Read 3588 times)

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
Re: Your Favorite Show(s)?
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 11:48:00 pm »
HOUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE! <333333333333333 I LOVE House. ;w;

Probably, may also add I do enjoy Spongebob, CSI, Scooby Doo, and.. well a lot, really.

Just NO reality tv shows. x____x
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 01:59:45 am »
Invader Zim: I'm addicted to this show. It's edgy, humorous, and has science-fiction written all over it. It's awesome.
Futurama: Hilarious, nerdy fun. Another great source of entertainment.
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged/Cancelled Series: Freaking hilarious web series. Fun to watch, had me dying of laughter. Nyeh!

Zodiac

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 12:51:09 am »
-yells- INVADER ZIIMMMM!!!! And Spongebob <3. My favorite thing from Invader Zim is Gir: "Tell me a story about a giant pig!" And from Spongbob: (squidward says somethig about cluaghsterphobic) Spongebob: Claughsterphobic means your afraid of Santa Claus. Patrick: Ho ho ho! Spongebob: Stop it your scaring him!

Spring

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 09:50:44 am »
House = Complete and utter win. Can't get enough of it. :p
Hollyoaks = I'm addicted. O.o It's quite weird tbh. And sad. (sad as in SADDOOO sad, not sad as in :'( sad lol)
South Park = Just a little sick humour added to my day. xD
Friends = Watched every episode over four times and it STILL makes me laugh hysterically.
Oh and I used to LOVE Animals of Farthing Wood when it was a tv series, now I've got the box set.... >.<

Offline SecondChance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Keep your dreams alive...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 05:04:07 pm »
Supernatural is pretty much my all time favourite show. It's flipping awesome! However I prefer the first four seasons to the latest two. x3

I like Doctor Who and Torchwood though, however the latest series of Doctor Who has kinda let itself down. I prefer the older series of Doctor Who, Tom Baker is always going to be number one in my books. xD

I also liked Charmed when it was being shown. It was a great show, and I'm sad it had to end. :c