Do you use a backpack or purse?

Backpack
8 (66.7%)
Purse
3 (25%)
Other
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Backpacks or purses?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
Backpacks or purses?
« on: December 27, 2015, 05:54:48 pm »
For so long, I used to carry handbags and purses, simply because they looked nice and easy. However, as I got older, multitasking became part of my life. I found it frustrating looking for my keys that was within a small space of unnecessary items which was time consuming. Also, many of these designer purses were not durable. I lost many of them due to wear and tear as well as the harsh weather conditions. And lastly, the annoying pain in my shoulder. Afterwards, I finally said goodbye to the purses and hello to the backpack. Of course, I always keep my backpack close to me and make sure that no one takes off with it. So, what do you prefer to carry your items in?

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Backpacks or purses?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 11:37:12 am »
Ew, purses.
I've used backpacks from the start, I always thought purses were gross and pointless to have, and I don't even use them to keep money in, I either have it in my butt pocket, inside pocket of a jacket, or in a wallet of some sort.
Kinda not off topic but non-related to the purses or backpacks- but something I really despise is how most girls carry /handbags/ to school and not backpacks. It just looks so ridiculous, and I hate it. How can they fit all of their books in there?!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 11:51:25 am »
Eh Im still in highschool so backpacks are kind of a part of my everyday life..

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 04:08:29 pm »
I like backpacks...I not a big of purses.
But I love Satchels! Basically a purse but less 'noticable'.

Preach

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 04:24:22 pm »
In high school I see most of the girls bringing purses to school, and little of girls bringing bookbag. I'm not a big fan of purses since I have a shoulders problems. Plus, my doctor encouraged or insisted me to get a book bag because it will help my back straighten. Plus, I don't have the time to be carrying things.

Bookbag are more preferably, well for me.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 08:22:54 pm »
If you want something nice and light to carry around, I recommend a little purse with a strap that goes around your shoulder. I have one and when I go places sometimes I like to take it along - I don't think I'd like to carry too much with me, lol. Since I'm homeschooled, I only use my backpack for certain things like packing my things for a trip.

In general I don't like carrying things around too much, so I'd probably at least prefer something light as my final answer.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 03:36:54 am »
fannypacks are the only way to go

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 04:44:50 am »
Backpacks. They hold more. Although large canvas bags are also good- that's what I'd use in high school, since I never really had to carry much other than a few folders and a notebook or two.

Purses are great for going out shopping, though. It's all you need to hold your money, phone, and other small necessities. Other than that, I don't see the point of them, and I don't know why people spend so much on "designer purses" and whatnot, haha.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 08:18:14 am »
Since I'm always needing to bring a bunch of stuff to class, I'm forced to use a backpack for school. However, when I go out I never bring a purse or anything; I simply make sure I have some pockets on me and keep everything I need in them
Farewell everyone<3

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 06:19:56 pm »
I've always been a backpack kinda girl until recently. Last Christmas I got a crossbody black Michael Kors purse and I looooved it. This year I got a black studded tote Michael Kors purse and I'm obsessed with it- it just goes with everything. But I believe there are occasions where a backpack needs to be carried as well. In the summer when I'm exploring or going to concerts or festivals or the beach or whatever, I use backpacks instead. It's kind of a seasonal thing for me. xD
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA