10 (13.7%)
Other
10 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: 2012  (Read 14260 times)

Offline FerretFoo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] GlowSticks!
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 08:24:13 pm »
really the world will end once the government blows our puny butts up.. just saying lol.

Far as it ending in 2012 I don't know really, it might cause thats what a lot think and are going to go nuts about it and blow each other up over a miss read thing? Who knows but planets do die off after awhile, think about how old the earth is really. Could 2012 mean the end for her :o? Some day the world will end and hopefully I will be on another planet to watch the big bang repeat itself lol.
I need something new here...hmmm

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 08:43:26 pm »
My friend and I were talking about this for about 2 hours on Skype (We have no life. xD)... we're both assuming the world won't end. Well yeah, it's gonna end eventually, but the Mayans have been wrong. Who says it'll end NOW? Although, I do believe something big will happen. Something "big" as to Yellowstone's eruption (The US is 20,000 years overdue for that, y'know.) or a Zombie apocalypse. 8D (We also thought about The New World Order agenda taking place.)
I mean, if we die, we die. We're all gonna die eventually. Overall, I do not think the world will end in 2012. I do think that a huge change will take place though.
And if not, you know what'll be funny?
The awkward moment in 2013 where everyone is alive. 8D

Kuma

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 08:45:33 pm »
You mean the awkward moment on December, 22, 2012?

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 08:53:39 pm »
Lol, well yeah.. but you know what I mean.
failgemisfail.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:56 am »
The people themselves decide how much big of a deal they want to make out of 2012.

So yarr.. If you belive in it. Something special might happen and you think it's because of end of wuurllds. But it's not like we had earthquakes, tsunamis, storms, flooding, massacres, wars, people dying from viruses etc. Before the year of 2012. Right?

...lol
Former community manager of FeralHeart

freedom

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 06:35:00 am »
Something will happen because the people who believe in this will make it so. Whether the world really end or not, people who believed that it will would make sure that it either ends or is messed up for others. I mean like cults and such, as well as the media. I personally, am very afraid of this possibility. Shows how weak the human mind is. If the world does end, I am afraid of that too, no matter how dull my life is. I don't want to stop drawing or...living. But when something out of our control happens, it's not human nature to just lay down and die. This just has me thinking...When will it not take a tragedy to make us work together? Even there's an angry god who wants to erase his mistakes, I don't think it's right to take it out on us, but I won't talk about that. From a scientific point of view...heh, I'm not sure which is more appealing but all I know is that whether the world ends or not, I'm not gonna stay inside and wait on it to happen. I'd be with whats left of my family and cherish our last moments together. Sorry for being a bit dark here but this is what I think. v.v

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 08:44:11 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFalk1y38I&feature=related

I'M GONNA PARTY! CAUSE' IT AIN'T THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

>:3

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 08:47:20 pm »
Lul, the world ain't gonna' end. Sorry fella's.

ashleyy

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 08:55:53 pm »
The world will end, just not anytime soon.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:12 pm »
Nope. I mean come on, if the world was gonna end it would have blow up already :D the suns still here, and she's been here long before we have...So yup..