Author Topic: A preset contest?  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
A preset contest?
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:09:37 pm »
Is there any talk about a preset contest for this season?

I wasn't quite sure where to put this so please move it if need be.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: A preset contest?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 03:04:57 pm »
It's not often that the Staff like to offer "spoilers" of when the next Preset Contest will be and what they'll choose as the theme, they love to keep it all a surprise. It's nice to see you've taken such an interest in it though, not many people seem to talk about it much anymore! Aside from the fact that no one knows and anyone who has heard, knows very little, it's always a good idea to put in some ideas of what could be the next theme, as the Staff always love to read what you're hoping to see in the coming future!

This might belong in the '
Game Discussion' board rather than in the Input section, but I could be wrong. If you plan to edit your post and come up with ideas, then I do believe it might belong moreso in the 'Game Opinions & Ideas' board since the Preset Contest is more to show off your presets in-game. Don't count on my opinion though, I could be wrong!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 03:38:20 pm »
It's not often that the Staff like to offer "spoilers" of when the next Preset Contest will be and what they'll choose as the theme, they love to keep it all a surprise. It's nice to see you've taken such an interest in it though, not many people seem to talk about it much anymore! Aside from the fact that no one knows and anyone who has heard, knows very little, it's always a good idea to put in some ideas of what could be the next theme, as the Staff always love to read what you're hoping to see in the coming future!

This might belong in the '
Game Discussion' board rather than in the Input section, but I could be wrong. If you plan to edit your post and come up with ideas, then I do believe it might belong moreso in the 'Game Opinions & Ideas' board since the Preset Contest is more to show off your presets in-game. Don't count on my opinion though, I could be wrong!

It seems like a whole lot of fun in all honesty baha. Quick suggestions may be; Music, realistic, coding {Where it has to have some kind of coding involved} Challenging things I guess baha.

It doesn't seem like it is meant to be in the imputbox now that I look at it.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 10:09:37 pm »
I'll move this over to the Forum Discussion board for the reasons Shurtle mentioned.

We're thinking about bringing in a different contest, just to keep things fresh and try something different, but we're still working out some details. Hang tight, and there should be goodies in store in the future. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 03:40:17 am »
I'll move this over to the Forum Discussion board for the reasons Shurtle mentioned.

We're thinking about bringing in a different contest, just to keep things fresh and try something different, but we're still working out some details. Hang tight, and there should be goodies in store in the future. <3

Thank you,
Ooh I can't wait!