Author Topic: a violent zombie rp friends and i did (need to confirm by staff to show it)  (Read 766 times)

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
so ive done this in kiwimbi beach only I and my friend was there no one else plus I forgot I was in local hour later "oh crap ummm we have been in local this entire time LMAO" "OOF make a party so we can continue thereXD" "XD"

one thing I need to have one of the staff say its ok its a zombie roleplay pretty gorey pictures of chat is posted here:o

here is the wolf I made for the roleplay
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487020579069624321/487728987368456192/unknown.png
I might make a preset when I go to school :o
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:07:14 pm by Dylanfox »
just a guy

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: a violent zombie rp friends and i did (need to confirm by staff to show it)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 09:16:45 pm »
I'll move this over to the Game Help board as I think it would be more fitting there, seeing as you're seeking a reply to a question.~

As for gore, generally the rules aren't very strict on this, as long as you're not including anything sexual. As Feral Heart is an animal game, it's expected that some gore-y elements will pop up here and then during a roleplay, so you're probably fine roleplaying the content in a public chat, as long as it's not at a point that is making everyone else excessively uncomfortable (in which resorting to a private chat may be your better option). If you're ever unsure if something is a bit "too far," you're welcome to consult a staff member for input. The screenshots look fine, as well, so you shouldn't have any problem there. c:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:18:22 pm by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.