Author Topic: StormClan (The history, the cats, and more!)  (Read 1664 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
StormClan (The history, the cats, and more!)
« on: June 05, 2012, 09:46:23 pm »

StormClan
    StormClan's color is Lighting Blue (AKA Cyan). We are fierce warriors that are good in tight spaces. We can give a powerful blow without having much room to draw our paw back. Most of us are large with broad muscles, but we aren't very swift. We can strike an opponent with amazing force and accuracy. Most of us HATE, ABSOLUTELY HATE water. We are loyal and strong, and we want you to sit and watch as we tell you about our history and ways.

Our History
    Blackstar, our leader, has a complex and sad history. His two daughters, Yellowtail and Sparrowheart, are all he has left of his family. Here is what Sparrrowheart says happened:

I wasn't even born yet, but Yellowtail, my grown half-sister with long, black fur, told me about it. She said that she was only a kit, Yellowkit, at the time. One day, my father just ran off, as if he didn't care what happened to his own Clan. Oh, by the way, my father was a handsome tom with black stripes all around him with ginger-brown fur, like a tiger. He was Stripefur at the time. Anyway, my father came back about two seasons later, in leaf-bare. Our current leader, Oakstar, was in shock, as they all were, when a black tom with a wide stripe across his forehead to his muzzle of ginger-brown, walked up, saying he was Stripefur. They didn't believe him, until he told Yellowtail, who was Yellowpaw at the time, that she wanted her warrior name to be Yellowclaw, which was something only her father knew. They asked him why he was black all of a sudden, and he said in these words:

"I don't know. I guess since I wouldn't eat those kittypet pellets the Twolegs gave me, I went hungry and I can't remember anything."

Yellowtail said that he looked confused, as if he didn't realized that he was pitch black instead of ginger-brown and striped black. But, anyway, he was renamed Blackfur, and a little while later he was made deputy. When the Clan separated and Oakstar died, he become Blackstar of StormClan. But legend still says that when Blackstar looks at his chest or paws, or anywhere on himself, he still sees his original fur, ginger-brown with black stripes.

Now, let me explain a few things. When Sparrowheart says that the Clan separated, what happened was--well, let's have a cat who experienced it speak.
  Shadowtail, our cat who will be speaking next, is a dark grey tom with dull, green eyes. He is an elder, and one of the  few cats who were born when Oakstar just became leader. Shadowtail!!

It was a time of peace, no other Clans in the forest to disturb us or make us fight for territory, we owned it all. The river, the trees, the muddy marsh, we loved it. I was a young kit, Shadowkit at the time, when our old leader, Skystar, died. We had a new one, one who was the deputy, Oakstream at the time. He became Oakstar, and led us with great strength and courage against foxes and badgers.
  The day I became Shadowpaw was, what I thought would be, the best day of my life before my warrior ceremony. I was prepared to be an apprentice, and loved it when I was, but that was the first day of many days and moons to come of hatred--Blackstar and Angelstar were born. Blackstar was Stripekit then, and was strong for a kit. Angelstar, Angelkit at the time, was gentle and loving.
  The two siblings were complete rivals, and by the time I was a warrior, they despised each other highly. When each became warriors, and I was close to being a Senior Warrior, they were called Angelheart and Stripefur. One day, out on a patrol with me, Angelheart, Stripefur, and who was then Brownpelt (He is now an elder named Ratear, because rats tore off one ear and tore the other in half) the two got in a physical fight. I broke it up swiftly, and from then on, they wouldn't speak to each other. When they became Senior Warriors, and I was reluctant to be an Elder, Oakstar was VERY, VERY old. He had three lives left, but he would die of old age three times sadly.
  But, while he was still alive, Angelstar and Blackstar had each a gang fighting on their side. Angelstar said that not fighting, and learning to help and hunt, was better, but Blackstar argued that learning to fight and defend yourself was more important. Oakstar, because he was old, wasn't aware of this, and after Stripe--er...Blackstar disappeared, he was made deputy, Blackfur.
  Right when Oakstar died of old age, Blackstar became Clan leader for a moon, then ordered them to separate. 

ForestClan was now SnowClan and StormClan.

Yep, we were called ForestClan. But now, we are talking about StormClan, the more ferocious side of ForestClan. On the next page, you will see the cats of the Clan and the Family Tree!

• View Profile
Re: StormClan (The history, the cats, and more!)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:46:39 pm »
Cats of the Clan
                                   Apprentices:
Robinpaw (Robinfur)-Mudpelt

Leopardpaw (Leopardstripe)- Yellowtail

Lionpaw (Lionfur)-Rosetail

Softpaw (Softfur)-Oakthorn

Smallpaw (Smalloak)-Tusslefang

Redpaw (Redpelt)-Poisonfang
     ______

Longpaw (Longfur)-Thorntail

Featherpaw(Featherpelt)-Rockfall

Shinepaw (Shinepool)-Fireclaw

Mudpaw (Mudteeth)-Whitefur   

Goldenpaw (Goldenpelt)-Razzlefur

Skypaw (Skyheart)-Frostpool

Warriors:

^Poisonfang^ (Originally Fogpaw) (Senior Warrior)-Redpaw

~Grayfur

~Cinderclaw

Rockfall

Pebblenose

*Ashclaw* (Almost Senior Warrior-Deputy in Place of Roseclaw)

~^!Yellowtail!^ (Senior Warrior) (Almost Elder)-Leopardpaw

~Thorntail-Longpaw

~Razzlefur-Goldenpaw

~^Rosetail^ (Senior Warrior)-Lionpaw

Oakfire
~^Oakthorn^ (Senior Warrior)-Softpaw

^Jewelheart^ (Senior Warrior)

Skydash (greencough)

~Mudpelt-Robinpaw

~Tusslefang-Smallpaw

_Silverheart (Not Welcomed-Former Rouge)

_Hawkstorm (Not Welcomed-Former Rouge)
~Fireclaw-Shinepaw

~Frostpool -Skypaw

Brightpelt

~Whitefur-Mudpaw

Flameshadow

Streamheart

Tigerpelt

Dawnpelt

Dreamfur

Elders:
Missingfang

-Shadowtail- Older

Metalfang

Grassfur (greencough)

Ambercloud

-Patchpelt- Older

0 Misteye 0 Eldest

Kits:
One: Brightkit, Sharpkit, Tanglekit, Fogkit

Two: Wetkit, Hollykit, Brownkit, Nightkit, Birchkit

Three: Larchkit, Owlkit, Hawkkit, Sunkit

Queens:
Snowpelt-One

Rainsky-Two

Sparrowheart-Three

Leader:
Blackstar
                                                                  Deputy:
Roseclaw (Blackcough, is expected to die, so for now it is Ashclaw)
                                                                   Medicine Cat:
Leafpetal

~*~Even More Images Coming Soon!!!!~*~
  Family Tree
  ~*~Coming Soon~*~
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:48:35 pm by Twizzlerr »

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 09:46:52 pm »
Wanna help with characters or storylines for the new story that I am making that goes along with this? Well.... (Yes, I'll give you tons of credit. And if anybody would accept, I'll make the best storylines/character makers in my Editing Team xD Just if the thing is a big hit on FeralHeart. Not like Erin Hunter's big hit, just a good story that people like...:-/)

Future Kit Application:
Name of Kit:
Mother: (If the mother is still an apprentice or even kit, then just say their current name)
Father: (Same as mother)
Image: (Optional)
Personality: (Optional and might not be used)
Extra:
                       New Character Application:
Name of Character:
Family:
Extra:
                          Storyline Idea Application:
Storyline Idea:
How would this connect to what happened in the past?:
Extra:

SPECIAL NOTES
  Poisonfang, Metalfang, and Blackstar are evil and greedy for power.
 Spottedfire is mates with a SnowClan cat, Dustwind.
 Thorntail is mates with a SnowClan cat,  Ravenfur.
 Metalfang got his name because he was once a kittypet and chipped a tooth. He was sent to the vet and got a metal replacement. He knew what metal was, as a kittypet, but when he escaped into the woods he realized that the Clancats didn't know what it was. He made it sound mysterious and unbreakable, so he was called Metalfang.
 Blackstar, Metalfang, and Poisonfang have been meeting with a SnowClan warrior, Thunderclaw, training him to fight even better, promising him power if he overthrows what Blackstar calls his evil and manipulative sister.

~~~THANK YOU~~~
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:27:15 pm by Twizzlerr »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:53:14 pm »
UPDATES-

We have new warriors, elders, kits, queens, and apprentices!

We have a few images for some of the apprentices!

I, Twizzlerr, am working on the Family Tree, and a separate thread for SnowClan.