Author Topic: Feral Heart glitch?  (Read 2381 times)

redthedog10

Feral Heart glitch?
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:55 am »
It started when I re logged in on my character. I went up to the wall and I some how walked on it. Then I was walking on the ceiling. I didn't mean it, it just started happening and I don't know why. Now my game keeps crashing so I think i broke it D:. Please do not blame me for hacking because truth is I don't know how to hack, never learned, never will. Please help it's really getting on my nerves.

~Reddeh

Wolfsoul143

Re: Feral Heart glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 09:44:14 pm »
haha, what you might of done was press prt sc while walking towards a wall. Its a very commen glitch that many people use to make walking in ficho tunnel shorter. may i ask what is saying when it chrashes? Does it say "Feral Heart.exe has stoped working"?

Kathkip

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 07:57:35 pm »
that happened to me just now! It said Feral Heat.exe has stopped working. It did that several times and it s only happening in ficho tunnel...

Offline HewaPackRecriter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 10:09:44 pm »
Date Posted:Mar/29/2016 It all began on a slow, slow day when, I saw! -.- "Feralheart exe. has stopped working, well when, I click the game it says that not working. I restarted my computer, so it must be the website itself, Feralheart. Anyways, anyone know what, I should do? Or can, I not do anything??? ;-; Help meh~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 10:14:49 pm »
I will be locking this topic. Please check the original date of the thread carefully before posting to avoid bumping outdated topics. If you are experiencing an issue with the game, please browse previous threads to see if you can find an answer to your problem. If you are unable to do so, you are more than welcome to create your own topic in the Help Topic boards for other users to assist you.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.