Author Topic: Solo Feralhearting  (Read 9518 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Feralhearting
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2016, 05:19:12 am »
I take a load of screenshots with my Realistic wolf preset and with my normal wolves or lions with Tearless' amazing textures

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2016, 05:27:28 am »
99% of my time on Feralheart is probably spent alone. I don't have too many friends, or at least many that are often active on Feralheart, so I usually am by myself. Luckily, I actually enjoy being alone, and I often just like to explore maps, take pretty screenshots, maybe do some F3 stalking. There's plenty to do alone on Feralheart, just depends on if you enjoy being alone or not.

I don't usually get approached by anyone, so I often just sit in a nice spot and leave Feralheart open while I multitask. Pretty calming and relaxing, actually.

Preach

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2016, 08:43:57 am »
I love to go solo. Usually that's what I go on FeralHeart. XD It's very calming, and I like that.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2016, 06:25:38 pm »
99% of my time on Feralheart is probably spent alone. I don't have too many friends, or at least many that are often active on Feralheart, so I usually am by myself. Luckily, I actually enjoy being alone, and I often just like to explore maps, take pretty screenshots, maybe do some F3 stalking. There's plenty to do alone on Feralheart, just depends on if you enjoy being alone or not.

I don't usually get approached by anyone, so I often just sit in a nice spot and leave Feralheart open while I multitask. Pretty calming and relaxing, actually.

I love to go solo. Usually that's what I go on FeralHeart. XD It's very calming, and I like that.

That never occured to me.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline WolfWisher

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm returning back to Feral Heart
    • Anima-hybrid
    • SatelliteAnima
    • satellitemooglia
    • SatelliteAnima
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 07:25:05 am »
I go solo for most of the time unless I feel like joining in roleplays. I do love explore different maps, taking screenshots, chilling, drawing and listening to music.
Find me on:
> Feral-Heart: WolfWisher
> Youtube: SatelliteAnima

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 02:28:14 pm »
Me going solo in-game often means I'm looking around the place to hunt for map ideas... the new game offers plenty of ideas ^^

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 09:22:09 am »
Yep, for pretty much the exact reasons you stated - to listen to music and take purdy screenshots, often at the same time. I also just like to admire scenery in my favourite maps and steal happen upon ideas for my own maps.

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 04:48:54 pm »
ooo, yes! I love going solo sometimes in Feral heart to just watch others, for comedy or for ideas.
Sometimes I will use my character as a model and snap some pretty pictures with the map! It's always fun to do.
I also like to just chill and listen to music while sitting around in FH, it's fun even if i'm not doing much in-game! I also like to work on backstories of my characters, character development is a fun thing for me to do~ <3
slaying since the 90's

Rizzla

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 05:27:41 pm »
I'm always solo ingame, hah. I usually like to sit around in the quieter maps (I favor Ficho) and listen to music and take screenshots, or just people-watch, I guess.

Offline Fall

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Tearavynn
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 02:37:49 am »
For the most part I am alone when I'm on Feralheart, I do not have friends who are active players anymore.
I do not roleplay with anyone because I don't consider myself very good at it, and any stranger that does happen to sit down next to me leaves in a heartbeat because I cannot start up a conversation, haha. But other than that, I do enjoy being alone, I like to just lay there and mind my own business for the most part. Not to sound creepy, but I also like to just observe what's going on around me and read -or stalk- people's bios while I am hanging around solo, they can be pretty interesting. c: