Author Topic: Where is the +  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Where is the +
« on: June 21, 2011, 01:44:15 am »
I had to post this after a few other threads I saw. Just had to.

This section of the forum isn't a flame the moderators/administrators/power users place, nor is it a hate/flame/rant about Feral Heart. It is for making opinions and comments. Hence, "Game Opinions & Comments". Honestly, all I ever see here in this section anymore is negativity, and hate. I have just seen a thread flaming the power users, and a lot pointing out the negatives of Feral Heart like "BOO HOO NO WINGS" "NO IDEMS????!!!" "OMFG DEH COPS DAWGS ARE ANNOYING."
I'm sorry, but this section is like minus world. Where is the plus. Where are the positives. You don't see anyone posting anything positive anymore. I just see everyone complain about things they don't have.
I have to remind some people that THEY rushed the game, telling KovuLKD to hurry up, and that we'd rather get the game sooner, so this is how it is. Not many lands unless you get the map pack, and not much ingame either. However, people complain about it even though they caused it. I find it irritating that all I find in some people's posts are harsh, rude, and negative things on ANYTHING on the game. Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself here but it is annoying as crud on your shoe.
Where are the positive things.
)':

Tyki Mikk

Re: Where is the +
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 02:08:12 am »
Im gonna sound really rude. But opinions are opinions weather their good or bad. We all have the right to say what we want. But I understand sometimes we may go over board. And I understand that your not happy with all the negativity. But if people dont like something they're going to scream it to the world weather we like it or not.

My point is, people are gonna talk. If someone doesnt like what a mod did that they will tell them. I myself dont agree with everything so I'd be LYING through my teeth if I told you I never complain.

Besides, this community isnt all +'s and hearts. No community is. There's nothing you, I or anyone else can do about it. :/

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:14:22 am »
Agreed, but I didn't mean to come off saying we shouldn't have any threads like this. Of course there will be some. But the whole section flooding with them.. doesn't help power users..I gotta say to some people.. give them a break..

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 02:18:41 am »
Yeah. I get what your saying. But there's been a lot of negativity around here from the start. Ive toned down a lot from when I first got on this forum. Though I still complain the same amount, I dont go posting rage threads. lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:22:27 am by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:24:32 am »
Like the flame war Weudin -- i think thats his name -- started.. that wasn't really necessary, they could've just notified an admin if they really had a problem with a moderator..
And it was very rude for him to take his anger on a few moderators out on all of the power users.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:40:02 am »
Wudiin didnt start a flame war. Besides, she wouldve just been pushed off if she pm'd one of them. The main reason she left is because she doesnt like the way things are run here and how some of the mods here like to shoot down ideas and say "If you dont like the way we run things than leave" so she did.

And Flaming is not pointing out what you dont like, which is all she did. Flaming is constantly arguing with people about what you dont like. Wudiin said what she had to say and left. She had no intentions of starting anything but change. Which is what this forum needs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:41:58 am by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 02:56:26 am »
I see what you're saying, but I still don't think the thread was necessary.
And, Rakky is a very understanding forum runner, as is Redlinelies. I think -- no, I know those two wouldn't push her off. They are the best two administrators I've ever seen run a site personally.
 This forum does need a few tweaks, but nobody should not want to at least ask them.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 03:01:14 am »
Cant say I totally agree there either. I have my reasons to think so, but I cant state them here. Too much controversy.

I think the thread was needed. Someone had to say it. She may not have been totally right in everything she said. But at least she had the spine to speak out against the staff. Some people here are scared to death of them, I dont see why.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 03:06:24 am »
I'm not. I am saying this all from my heart.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 03:12:49 am »
As am I. And thats why Im still here. Because I feel like this is sort of enlightening in some kinda way.

But anyway, Im glad your one of the many who arent afraid to speak your mind. And not intimidated by people like me who like to complain. But I feel the forum itself if fine. Its just the community that makes everything so hard. But its a mods job to keep it all in check. But, like I said before, people are gonna talk.

Theres really nothing I can add on to that now.