Author Topic: Wet-mode and Glowy-mode  (Read 3661 times)

shzgdfg

Wet-mode and Glowy-mode
« on: August 06, 2011, 04:33:08 pm »
Hey I got this amazing idea!Its called Wet-mode and Glowy mode.First wet mode.You know how your character can go into the water right?Well if you make your character jump into the water there will be a splash and ripples then when you make your character jump out of the water there will be ripples and your charcter will have drops on water on him/her.Plus when you walk you will leave some water pawprints and if you stay in a spot too long it will turn into a puddle.Ok so now glowy-mode.You know those blue crystals you see everywhere?Well if you run into one your character will have a lime green glow.The long your character stays close to the crystal,The glowyer your charcter gets.If these are bad ideas just PM me about them.
-SoulSurfer

CallofDutyGirl

Re: Wet-mode and Glowy-mode
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:53:52 pm »
I like those ideas. Very creative!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 04:57:03 pm »
Those aren't bad ideas, these are amazing ideas. I especially agree with the wet one. It would make the game more realistic and interesting! ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

shzgdfg

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 04:58:25 pm »
I like those ideas. Very creative!
Thanks!I hope one of the Administraitors read this and tell Kov.It would be great to have my Idea in-game!

CallofDutyGirl

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 04:59:04 pm »
Yeah, making it more realistic would be AWESOME!

shzgdfg

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 05:11:20 pm »
Yeah, making it more realistic would be AWESOME!
Yeah!But 1 thing.It would be fun having that in-game and it make it realistic but,remember Feral-Heart isnt just realistic.Its adventure,roleplay and a chat.Its a mix of fantasy where animals talk and realistic where there are wolves and tigers.Im saying realistic is great but remember it FERAL-HEART!It cant be too realistic.
-SoulSurfer

epicsauce

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 05:26:43 pm »
The wet idea is good :o
I'm just worried my mums computer will explode from lag XD
As long as it's one of those things you can turn on and off, I'm all for it! I like the glowy idea, too c: But maybe there could be a different item for that like... a radiation crystal... I dunno. I'm bad with game ideas.

shzgdfg

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 06:00:28 pm »
The wet idea is good :o
I'm just worried my mums computer will explode from lag XD
As long as it's one of those things you can turn on and off, I'm all for it! I like the glowy idea, too c: But maybe there could be a different item for that like... a radiation crystal... I dunno. I'm bad with game ideas.
um...I havent thought of that part.But I have a new idea!Wag mode!You can chose to wag your tail or not.It can be turn on or off thingy.Its sorta sounds bad but it look great!

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 07:27:07 pm »
I like these. Especially the wet-mode one. c:
Only yeah, if we had an option to turn it on and off. Or else many computers might explode. xD

CallofDutyGirl

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 05:49:54 pm »
XD
My computer is bad enough with feralheart, but If you could turn it on or off then it would be awesome
! <3