Poll

Should we get rid of the buttswing and headbang? Should we have a turn on/off chat filter?

Get rid of the buttswing
8 (9.4%)
Get rid of the buttswing and MODIFY headbang
14 (16.5%)
Use a chat filter that you can turn on/off
16 (18.8%)
MODIFY the headbang
12 (14.1%)
Get more MODS in-game
23 (27.1%)
CLOSE DOWN FH+
12 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I Have Got Some Things to SAY! (Pin this please)  (Read 7607 times)

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Got Some Things to SAY! (Pin this please)
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 01:47:39 am »
Okay. Anyways, back to bonfire. The full moon is taking effect on everyone. Rape is going INSANE in bonfire. Luckily I got Ringo to clear the area of rapers so it wasn't too late. You can see the pics in my 'Never Go to Bonfire On a Full Moon' topic.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 02:19:30 am »
I will repeat in this thread, do not post screenshots/reports on users here on the boards.

Please keep them to PM.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 11:30:04 am »
Honestly i wouldnt mind having the "buttswing" be removed and replaced with something else. I never use it. A lot of the time i see people use that action for rape and other sexual kinda stuff.
The other day me and my rp group were just hanging around another group and this lion comes up and is buttswinging in our faces. Then from a distance he would start saying inappropriate/false things whilst buttswinging at our direction (basically he was trolling us. Sorry to bring up the story) The buttswing is just about always used in a negative way, well thats how i see this.
The headbang i use, but the rear end of the lion or wolf i dont think should be bobbing up and down. Kids do play this game and i know a few of them, one of em kids is my little sister.
More mods would be good especially in places like Bonfire. If a random noob asked the the rape to stop he or she would be ignored or to eff off (Yes, its been said to me when i was partially new) Mods have the power to stop them even ban them if they had too.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:34:42 pm by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 12:17:13 pm »
We should get rid of the buttswing because people are using it to the 'rape' other people. This GAME HAS KIDS IN IT, PEOPLE! I think also we should replace it with the IT Moonwalk. I don't care if there's another way you can do the moonwalk or not, It's an awesome dance move!

I do agree with you on this one. The butt-swing is rather offensive anyway, regardless of the raping use of it. I do have to say that the use of butt-swing has decreased since people were caught out for doing it though. I hardly see it being used now, but I'm sure it is still out there, behind some rock.

We should not GET RID of the headbang, but MODIFY it to where people can not use it TO RAPE OTHER PEOPLE. Look at what I said from above, guys, seriously? CHILDREN PLAY THIS GAME!

It's not as popular as butt-swing for raping, but yes, I don't think that it should be in the game. Saying that, I don't think we want FeralHeart to turn into WolfQuest.

I think we should have a chat filer that you can turn on/off so that people who want to curse should curse, and people who don't wanna SEE IT, can just turn it off.

Would be a nice little option, especially for the younger members who would rather not see cussing, along with their parents. I believe it would solve a lot of problems for the children that play this.

I think we should get more of the MODS in the game. And if there ARE mods in the game.... THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB. No offense, but if you are a mod and if you go in the game, you are there to be doing your JOB. I know you're not paid, but that's what you chose to do.

I don't often see the moderators, but there are a couple who regularly do their "job", and do it perfectly well. But I do agree, it would be good to see more on, because there is an awful lot of stuff that goes on, especially in General. The rule of "English is the only language to be spoken in General" is often broken, and if an ordinary member tries to remind them of the rules, they merely ignore, and if a moderator is called, they all button their lips.

We can also close FH+. FH+ is a MAJOR, TERRIBLE troll breeding ground! People are troling there all the time, I have heard that people curse their mouths out there, and it is as glitchy as HECK. All Simba needs to do is close it, and STOP stretching the mods from OUR game to HIS game. I am sorry, but it is not helping us any more than what we had, it is making it worse. Simba, if you EVER read this, PLEASE CLOSE DOWN FH+. You will do us all a favor. I am not hating on FH+ or anything for you n00bs that will overreact to such a stupid thing, but I am saying it is not helping the FH community.

I do not, however, agree with this. FeralHeart + is an excellent version of FeralHeart, and in my opinion, is better. Agreed, the moderators do not seem as active over there as in FeralHeart, but that is understandable. Perhaps it would be a good idea to assign some responsible people to become moderators of FeralHeart + specifically.

Also, I haven't seen any more trolls in FeralHeart + than I have in FeralHeart.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 02:56:20 pm »
You are missing out on quite a few things zarago, and most of these have been discussed in the past on other threads.

There's reasons why FH+ actually is it's own version and why it isn't the official one, and personally I don't understand why people cling onto it since they are pretty much not only slowing down the progress of the main FH but also keeping users on two different sides of FH.

There's reasons why a swearfilter will not help at current date, and not to mention the english only in general rule, personally I don't find it any close to what some users talk about, troll about, whine about in general and then get away with it.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 05:34:26 pm »
Wouldn't it be better for both games if they were merged? I've chosen to stick with the original FeralHeart because there are far more people there, and I find all the programming easier to navigate, and I trust it more. I also do not want to have to download everything twice.

Most people are not going to use the filter, I was just stating that it may be beneficial to the younger members.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2011, 05:44:07 pm »
It would be, infact, I would just be happy like many others if we were settled down with 1 version either FH+ or regular FH. As long as it would be one.

But as far as I know it wouldn't be easy doing so since kov did not work on the game simba modified, as it seems FH+ does have issues now after the patch aye? And simba needs to modify and make a new FH+. Kov, he still uses the regular feralheart. Which brings me to the question why simba didn't try to contact kov and get the admittance to work on the regular FH from the start to avoid this community splitting game that clearly doesn't work that good.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 06:07:08 pm »
It would of been good if Simba did talk to Kovu about it, then perhaps we'd have both versions in one game, and everyone would still be in the same community.

I hope that they'll figure out a way to connect the games.

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 06:36:14 pm »
I somewhat disagree with removing buttswing and the FH+.
But the head bang, modify it so the butt/back doesn't move like in IT.
Just modify the buttswing too, otherwise modify charas to be solid? Or would that take a lot of work?

I would really hate it if they became solid. That would mean way less rping, especially for rps with pups or cubs where the young one wants to cuddle a parent. It would turn out a lot like WolfQuest, where there's pretty much a solid box around every character. Yes, it does create more "rape" and things, but if you just go somewhere where this is less common (Fluorite, for example), you wouldn't have to see it.

shzgdfg

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »
Really i dont mind at all if the buttswing was removed,and I dont go to bon-fire at all any more so i cant say i see any raping happing,but i do know i see it in flourite.People do this kind of thing to get attention from other peopel and staff,or maybe they think their purpose in life is to pest people off?

Aura,I wouldn't like it much at all if the people became solid.I have a pup character that likes to snuggle with the parent alot.If they box around the char happened then,really there wouldn't be a chance to snuggle much.So it might creat less raping,but less rping so I agree with you.

I really think FH is better than FH+. Its easier to navigate through some maps like Ficho tunnle than Ficho caverns,wich u end up running in circles due to the weird surface.Plus its easier to explore and the maps dotn create that much lag like in FH+.People complain about other stuff,but really fighting won't make it go anywhere.Bon-fire needs some control of the people there.Ofcourse theres always a full moon,big deal!Peopel keep using the howl thign and other people complain!Thats because they not getitng off their butts and muting their computer!Simple solution to a simple problem!

The rear end of the char really shouldn't move in the head bang.It just shouldn't.I never use that move at all,but i think it could be modified.Moonwalk is an OK idea,but all u have to do is make your character back wards.Some people say that their chars should stand on their hind legs.I dont know if FH staff should add that move but,i posted it anyway cuz they told me to

P.S ignore all my last posts.My sister HACKED my account again.Yes,she doesnt make sense at all and she's wanting to be a game creator so yeah.=P i rather be a gymnast but i don't control her.If any of my posts dont make sense,blame my sister >:3