Author Topic: Items List :D  (Read 9548 times)

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
Items List :D
« on: December 26, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »
I love the new feature on the character creation, where you can choose what items you can equip your character. I think this will settle a lot of disputes over thieving, dishonest trades and jealousy.

I don't know how it would work (perhaps having one item equipped per part of the body) or if there are other items being added to this, or even if this section will change in favour of item drops from prey as in IT, but here are some things I would like to see added to the items list anyway:

Antlers (perhaps different types - reindeer, pronghorn, antelope, etc).
Horns (as above different types - curved, pointed, etc)
Different hats - bowler, top, etc
Sabre teeth
Fangs
Accessories like necklaces and earrings :D
Wrist bands
Claws

That's all I can think of for now :D
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Items List :D
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 04:19:13 pm »
Heya, Leo.
We already have claws. The mesh has been made by Tigg for both canines and felines.

I support everything else though :3 Impressive Title had them no issues, so I think FH might just be able to do it as well :D

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 05:08:32 pm »
Yes but not everyone will want to download the mesh as only people with the download can see the mesh (I think). Hence why I am not a fan of downloading additional markings and things (I've seen people wandering around with blank avatars and when I asked them why, they said it was a download only others with the download can see). Unless I am wrong about the claws?
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 05:49:27 pm »
I agree with these ideas. There's no doubt that more accessories will be added sooner or later.

I agree with what you said about the claws too. Not everyone has them/can download them. I tried to download them, but I couldn't, and there isn't much point in doing so either, because most people on FeralHeart don't even know of them.

Offline xPychoXcookiesx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 06:10:29 pm »
Totally stupid question, but couldn't you just transfer the items from IT or whatever Impressive game you have into the Feral-Heart folder and then start coding it? I mean, the codings do look a bit simple. Idk... It was just a random spur of idea.

But I would also like more items. :3 Or different ones from IT. Original kinds.

Offline Seam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 07:43:17 pm »
I like this idea! I wouldnt mind seeing a bandana (cause a lot of my charies wear one) or goggles :D

Avie by Ramine <3 thank you

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 07:47:31 pm »
@ Cookies, I'm not sure if that is possible, it might be (not that I know how to do it or if it will mess things up) but I'm talking about FH in general ^-^

Ooooh I just thought of another! Perhaps a feather or a flower to put in your mane or behind your ear as decoration. I have also remembered the rose, the twig and the candycane which characters on IT carried in their mouths ^^

Also sunglasses :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:55:01 pm by Leo Pardus »

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 08:03:30 pm »
Alright, so I'm not a fan of the new wings, but I do like the items that we can equipt, and more would be fantastic!

But heres what I have to say, if we get to much things that were in IT, don't you think that would be a bit odd? FH is it's ownself, not IT or IW, maybe we could think of some other suggestions? All the things from IT/IW were lovely (personally, I have never played Impressive Title/World), but like I said, FH is it's own game, it doesn't need the things that Impressive title has. c:

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 08:08:27 pm »
Yes but not everyone wants to replay the old IT/ IW. To them those days are gone. If there were more items for FH, the game would suddenly appeal to many more people. Look at what the wings have brought us - suddenly we have eagles, pegasi, griffons, dragons and a whole miriad of flying species. There is suddenly more intrest in the game, and think about what new opportunities would open up with a larger selection of items to choose from! :3

Also, being able to CHOOSE what you want your char to wear will prevent obsessive hunting and arguments when the items were/ are drops in IT/ IW.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:10:55 pm by Leo Pardus »

Offline Pigscannotfly

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 08:51:24 pm »
how about like a season kind of thing two? like christmas items easter hallowen and even new year!!!