Author Topic: Okay, Fluorite is always too busy...I think we need new, big public maps!  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
I noticed Crin see it.
But, still. I still think it might overpower many computers, and it just won't be FeralHeart.

I know, many of you people see me as 'A crazy weirdo' for thinking this, but it is my honest opinion.
So, 1 no, and about 4-5 yes.

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Yeah if we had bigger maps we could get more people on them and less bad tokens!

Offline Kesha~

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
I think this is a great  idea! But it might be too much work for the mods to do, we all ready have 7 maps in FH alone. I think we could stick with what we have but if we could have another map as big as the plains that would be great!!!!! ^^

Offline mismatched

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Yes, Rachel, exactly! :D If we could just have one other map, the same size as the plains, it would be perfect!

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
This is a great idea! :D Of course, if we have too many maps we might lag to death >3> But, large public maps are an awesome idea o3o Until the staff decide whether or not to make more large maps, I use this --> http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=WhiteDusk+Hills#/d5a6fsx ouo To me, it's like a 2nd fluorite (except for the fact that almost no one's there xD)
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Even if they did see it, the only one who can make changes to the game is KovuLKD who hasn't been sighted since the last update. And the staff wouldn't even know if an update will come since there is a communication problem between Kovu and staff. (Not blaming the staff)
Always see wonderful ideas posted everyday, but until Kovu actually does something, nothing will be changed. Good to see people are still optimistic about an update though.

Offline OkariCheetah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
i think this is a good idea since the florite plaines have been over crowded with packs, clans, and prides lately. It would give alot more room and alot less arguments about territory and whos in it.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Feralheart does need more bigger and interesting maps. I would find it fun if they added a swamp map, or even a savannah for the lions. Flourite plains gets loaded with RPs, since it really is the only 'good place'. Especially when you can't make or download maps. And that means den claiming. If we got more maps, it would reduce that, because there would be more places to roleplay.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

rosepumpkin1

I LOVE THIS IDEA! its really awesome

Offline NativeWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I agree we should have more maps, then mapless RP groups would have more space.  Just today my group got kicked from a spot because "there wasn't enough space"