Author Topic: Okay, Fluorite is always too busy...I think we need new, big public maps!  (Read 4895 times)

rosepumpkin1

thats sad sorry. my pride got kicked out and hurt wile i was offline so i feel your pain

Offline mismatched

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Even if they did see it, the only one who can make changes to the game is KovuLKD who hasn't been sighted since the last update. And the staff wouldn't even know if an update will come since there is a communication problem between Kovu and staff. (Not blaming the staff)
Always see wonderful ideas posted everyday, but until Kovu actually does something, nothing will be changed. Good to see people are still optimistic about an update though.
Ah, I knew Kovu hadn't been around for a while, but I thought it might have just been me. It's unfortunate that the staff too haven't been able to get in touch with the head of the game; how frustrating. ):

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Editing the old maps would mean that people could spread.
Hardly any of us use Atlantis because it has basically nothing in it of interest or large roleplay purposes, nor the Last Cave. If a game administrator/KovuLKD could edit the maps in question to fit what FH actually needs would be a good way to do things.
7 maps is a lot to handle for staff members.

However, environmental maps would be very good for those who cannot download or make maps of their own for roleplays, such as Savannah's and Wilderness's. Generally, the other maps Kovu has made are for fun, and hanging out in, but not for roleplaying.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

rosepumpkin1

you know the advertising map idea? well i have half a plan..... you can put a hand made sign at the portal that says-
NO fighting over areas!
respect other peoples groups and don't steal members (someone going to a different group then you whisper- do you want to join?- and they say sure, thats stealing members)
and whatever else is needed