Author Topic: Are you in a GROUP or a PACK/PRIDE?  (Read 5000 times)

Offline littlefoxchild

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "For the love of cats above"
    • View Profile
Are you in a GROUP or a PACK/PRIDE?
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:24:46 pm »
There needs to be a differnce between a group of RPer and a pack/pride!

A Group of RPers can be anyone from any pride come to RP for the  moment and can leave at any time they so choose

But if you decide to join a pack or pride then it is PERMANENT RP from the day you join.

Like if you join a pack/pride it is permanent you can't leave. A pack/pride is a family your own flesh and blood. You stay together for richer or poorer. Also if you Create a pack/pride you can never leave, so if you start a Pride/pack you must be 101% it's what you want to do. You also can't disband it either. but you can kick others out and let others join. This way player will that to think and get to know a pride before they accept or decline.

Now if you Start a group no matter if your in a pride/pack or not you can join and leave if ever you feel like and if you start a group you can disband it at any time. once you you leave the group you are still a part of a pride/pack that you still rp with, if you have one.

I think that this idea would increase RP in to more then just and on and off thing!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:28:54 pm by Bouquet »

Twiliac

Re: Are you in a GROUP or a PACK/PRIDE?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 07:33:03 pm »
There needs to be a differnce between a group of RPer and a pack/pride!

A Group of RPers can be anyone from any pride come to RP for the  moment and can leave at any time they so choose

But if you decide to join a pack or pride then it is PERMANENT RP from the day you join.

Like if you join a pack/pride it is permanent you can't leave. A pack/pride is a family your own flesh and blood. You stay together for richer or poorer. Also if you Create a pack/pride you can never leave, so if you start a Pride/pack you must be 101% it's what you want to do. You also can't disband it either. but you can kick others out and let others join. This way player will that to think and get to know a pride before they accept or decline.

Now if you Start a group no matter if your in a pride/pack or not you can join and leave if ever you feel like and if you start a group you can disband it at any time. once you you leave the group you are still a part of a pride/pack that you still rp with, if you have one.

I think that this idea would increase RP in to more then just and on and off thing!

You'd be limiting peoples freedom then. At lest that's what it sounds like to me.

People choose either to.

A) Join and stay.
B) Leave.

If it's just for rping, peeps will leave and join all the time. And well, if anyone is..making groups In-game to make a pride/pack/clan, that's on them to keep track of everyone who joins/leaves and so on.

If it's permanent, people still stop making/joining groups all together. Let alone we'd have quite a clutter of old packs/prides that has no one in them.

Offline littlefoxchild

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:00:27 pm »

You'd be limiting peoples freedom then. At lest that's what it sounds like to me.

People choose either to.

A) Join and stay.
B) Leave.

If it's just for rping, peeps will leave and join all the time. And well, if anyone is..making groups In-game to make a pride/pack/clan, that's on them to keep track of everyone who joins/leaves and so on.

If it's permanent, people still stop making/joining groups all together. Let alone we'd have quite a clutter of old packs/prides that has no one in them.

I get what your saying but Thats what i'm talking about if they just what to Rp then a group is fine with them, they can jump from one rp to another all they like.
 But in time you want more and that is why you would join a pride/pack. Its not just Rp, it starting a life in the game it were you have all these members around you that you may and may not know going through fights or falling in love,dying,hunting together, getting to know more and more. And not in just a few hours or even day, a few weeks,month,more. You can't really do that in a group.

Twiliac

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:14:27 pm »

People choose either to.

A) Join and stay.
B) Leave.

I get what your saying but Thats what i'm talking about if they just what to Rp then a group is fine with them, they can jump from one rp to another all they like.
 But in time you want more and that is why you would join a pride/pack. Its not just Rp, it starting a life in the game it were you have all these members around you that you may and may not know going through fights or falling in love,dying,hunting together, getting to know more and more. And not in just a few hours or even day, a few weeks,month,more. You can't really do that in a group.

You can, if you devote the time to do so. But other wise, I find this suggestion/what have you rather useless as of now. As it is, we have packs/clans/prides on here, that's what the section is for. They have In-Game groups for the pride/pack/clan as it is.

Offline littlefoxchild

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 08:47:01 pm »
You can, if you devote the time to do so. But other wise, I find this suggestion/what have you rather useless as of now. As it is, we have packs/clans/prides on here, that's what the section is for. They have In-Game groups for the pride/pack/clan as it is.

It's not useless, you don't know untill you try.
Playing house is not the same a living in one. It's easy to play as a pride/pack when you don't have to commit to it. That why they never last,that not real rp.
Its not like anyone is forcing you to join you do have th right to choose.
As for me I'm tired of moving from rp to rp, sure i make many friends but I don't get any joy out of playing. I'm sure there are those feel the same way.    

Twiliac

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 09:01:35 pm »

Playing house is not the same a living in one. It's easy to play as a pride/pack when you don't have to commit to it. That why they never last,that not real rp.
As for me I'm tired of moving from rp to rp, sure i make many friends but I don't get any joy out of playing. I'm sure there are those feel the same way.    

First, I'd suggest making more sense, second check your spelling please.

The suggestion, is useless. I move from group to group rping, only if I can find a good one, and one which isn't nooby, or just one liners ect.

And yes, In-Game pride/packs/clans groups are for rping. Not just for the pride it self, how els would you rp with all of your pride/pack/clan members, unless you have a said map for that pride/pack/clan.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:03:08 pm by Twilia »

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 09:07:12 pm »
I think it'd be useful. o3o Maybe have "Permanent Groups" and "Temporary Group" Options
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline littlefoxchild

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 09:33:10 pm »

The suggestion, is useless. I move from group to group rping, only if I can find a good one, and one which isn't nooby, or just one liners ect.

And yes, In-Game pride/packs/clans groups are for rping. Not just for the pride it self, how els would you rp with all of your pride/pack/clan members, unless you have a said map for that pride/pack/clan.

Stop twisting my words, i did't say that the groups were not for rping. I sayed it not for long term serious Rp.  I'm not saying they have to change a thing about the group just that there need to be more for thoses who favor a single constent RP. For some of us who when  we join at a rp we like to play it to the max, know that the member who have joined are not going to run off and leave or the creator is not going to just up and disband because they can.

Twiliac

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 09:36:33 pm »

Stop twisting my words, i did't say that the groups were not for rping. I sayed it not for long term serious Rp.  I'm not saying they have to change a thing about the group just that there need to be more for thoses who favor a single constent RP. For some of us who when  we join at a rp we like to play it to the max, know that the member who have joined are not going to run off and leave or the creator is not going to just up and disband because they can.

Twisting your words? I am not, I simply misunderstood you perhaps, then again it's hard to understand you with how you said things, let alone spelt them.

Be more clear, if you want people to understand you.

And yes, they can be for long term rps', but only if you put in the time to do so.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 09:43:11 pm »
Hm. It's not a bad idea. ;3 But I think that instead of being unable to leave, you could ask the leader to kick you out. But then, that might cause drama. Meh. I don't know. Still a good idea though. ^^