Author Topic: Short List of Ideas.  (Read 1555 times)

Maslien3

Short List of Ideas.
« on: March 08, 2011, 04:24:30 pm »
Just a few ideas floating about.. I may edit this and add more as I think of more things.

1. Tail customization. I know this has already been mentioned.. and maybe already considered? I don't know, but I would love to be able to make the rounded tail really fluffy and big for a snow leopard. Or a lot thinner for a tiger or jaguar. I know that there is the other, fatter feline tail to use, but I don't like that it's shaped like a bendy pencil :C It looks a bit strange for me.

Also on the subject of tails, I think the canine model should have a stubby type tail like the felines have. c:

2. Markings. More of them please D: I would love to be able to put at least two markings on my body, head, and tail. We could make far more interesting characters. Like adding tiger stripes and the hellion markings together would look awesome <3 Same can be said with markings like Chimera (1, I think... whichever one covers part of your back legs and rump) and Marble 2. Those markings have awesome combo potential xD Also, I feel like markings such as the butt stripes or the leg stripes leave the rest of my character feeling.... a bit naked :S I like to make up new characters for the game, and I don't really have as much freedom as I think there could be.

3. This idea only applies (sort of) if we are ever able to choose more than one marking per body part. But I would still like to see more "subtle" markings like the Marble 2 and Chimera marks.

Like in this picture: Link the dog has a subtle sort of "overlay" marking on its back.

And this brings me to the point of being able to change each marking color individually, which would be lovely <3 I know that this has also been talked about (I think) but I really like the idea. Not everyone's markings are all the same color. And I understand that maybe you will say "Well that's what presets are for" but...maybe this is just me, but I would like everyone to see my character.. and no one can see my character if I use a preset. Unless I pass the download around :/

Anyway, keep in mind that all of these are just my opinion, and simply suggestions.
I'm not trying to demand any sort of changes xD

Irkalla

Re: Short List of Ideas.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 11:59:34 pm »
AGREED :)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 12:06:45 am »
I'm huge on tail customization. I want that added. So badly.
The markings.. I like the idea, I was thinking about that earlier when I was making one of my characters tbh. She has two different patterns, and they're different colors. I think this would be nice, but I'm bigger on tail customization than anything. xD

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:08:13 am »
I agree with the markings. My wolf is only supposed to have one scar on his face...Instead there's half a dozen! That is a great idea. :)