Author Topic: Feralheart event idea.  (Read 2986 times)

Offline NightShade.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I had text, til' I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
Feralheart event idea.
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »
Ive been thinking feralheart should have events :D For example, Bonfire island at christmas
You can atleast edit the candy cane mesh so it isnt so pixely lol.  The palm trees can be replaced as fir trees. The grass shrubs and other flowery stuff can be replaced by large shrubs only smaller. There can be snow and for easter ... itll just be the same ol' bonfire island with easter eggs half dug in the ground. For fluorite plains... I guess you can put a few easter eggs in the map and for christmas....... well you can put candy canes everywhere and just put snow... I think you shouldnt really change fluorite plains since its a big map. The ocean water may also be ice. There can also be a big fir tree with presents. Although I think this can only go in a update that lasts for two days: Christmas and christmas eve.

Nevermind about the easter thing. Dunt want a million bunnies hoppin around LOLZ and people from other countrys besides us are like ??. Also I think we can have the impressive title thing on only christmas. Where you have a candy cane in your mouth. When you enter ur username and stuff. And you go to the screen with the stuff and buttons like " Start" or "edit". You can choose candycane and a candy cane is in ur mouth. I dunno about antlers though.
It would also be nice to have some snow. So good idea or bad idea?

Account ingame: Nightshade.
Deviantart: CeruleanCube

slycan

Re: Feralheart event idea.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:58:03 pm »
I'm pretty sure this is in the works ^^ great idea though , we had these type of events on IT long ago ( the Easter Eggs were were fun, randomly popping up)

in contrast, the game has alot of bugs still, and updates needed. But I'm sure once everything settled down abit we'll get themes like these (:

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 02:32:24 am »
I would love this. xD

Offline NightShade.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I had text, til' I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 02:11:16 am »
Also I do have a suggestion for an event... On thanksgiving, thers little turkeyz running around. ones a huge turkey lol

Account ingame: Nightshade.
Deviantart: CeruleanCube

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 12:14:52 pm »
Great idea : D
It would be awesome ; D

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 01:22:32 pm »
Yea, Like, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, special times of the year they could do events etc. But since the game is still kinda new, id save this idea for when they have EVERYTHING sorted out, new creations etc if you know what i mean.

But heck if they had events id be one to want to hostsome because ive been a master on many other games like Warcraft, Perfect World etc and ive always hosted an event or something. haha :)

Like i know these are for holidays etc, but what if we wanted to do an invite ingame, were we finally had BoP items that NO ONE could trade or anything and people wanted to try and win them or something?

Sorry if im going off topic :)

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^