Author Topic: Idea... by I.T :3  (Read 3710 times)

Thunderheart

Re: Idea... by I.T :3
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 01:55:25 pm »
Unrealistic? What is even realistic on lions and wolves doing headswing or headbang? lol

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 02:01:15 pm »
Got a point there... He wanted the game realistic, yet with this different color, dances, strange emotes, stuff in the creation screen... its already unrealictic and its staying that way. Like, if they finally debated on adding back stuff to FH from IT etc, like you could make them where they are BoP *Bind on pick up* no trades or anything can happen if we had items, and the wings could be included in Presets or added / picked out in game if possible.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:55:39 pm by .::Axel::. »

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 01:20:17 am »
It would be great to have some of the stuff from IT back. No items though, caused to much trouble. As for feminine manes, it seems like a great Idea. It'd be nice to have some of the actions such as, Tail flick, lick, nuzzle, etc. etc. Ah yes <3 I remember the lick one the best, cuz it was my idea.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 01:26:44 am »
IT looked pretty cool, but I like FeralHeart, but I do think some of the things from IT (except the items and wings and such) should be in FH. Like the animals and the female manes and all of the good stuff.

Offline Ehute

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 10:46:16 pm »
I agree, bring some of the old stuff back.... I mean if it's possible.
ImpressiveTitle....... Great memories there ?
Only you can prevent stupity