Author Topic: ideas regarding manes  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
ideas regarding manes
« on: July 31, 2019, 03:59:18 pm »
Alright so here's some stuff I think would be pretty cool, regarding the mane customization.
1. Fix the fluffy mane, the fluffy mane is mostly used in videos I've seen to portray a noob, and i think it could have a revamp? maybe even fix the shading on it too.
2. More manes, as for the felines, young adult lion manes would be cool. Oh also, neck fluff for canines?
3. kind of complicated to talk about but, separating the manes into two categories, primary and secondary, or whatever actually fits, like #2 I was talking about the new manes, maybe the first category would have the 'forelocks' (Mohawks, side mane, etc) and second would have the mane tha- g0sh this is hard to explain, but, like lion manes. I think canines having a neck fluff mane would be really cute!
 I'd love to see some extra fluffy bois walking around, and new mane styles too.

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
Re: ideas regarding manes
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 08:19:46 pm »
Id love to see neck fluff for canines!or kind of like a lion mane type. Cause I personally like drawing canines with lion names sort of. Would be fun if we could create that in FH without the work of a preset! I love these ideas so much ;o;

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 08:22:39 pm »
Yes, neck fluff for canines is a must.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 08:29:48 pm »
I'd love to see mane improvements too, definitely. I think the fluffy mane should be shaped like all the other mane options, but people get to choose between two types of mane. I think the fluffy mane overall could use some nice texture on it too like the normal mane has. I also like the idea for being able to make wolves have more fluff to their necks. I think that it would probably also work really well if we were able to customise the neck area of the canine with the sliders by being able to expand the width from the right and left side of the neck to achieve a fluffier look too.

Edit to add on: I'd also love the manes to accept lighting the way the body does, because right now during the night manes glow and it looks weird. I'd also love to be able to make black manes without them looking grey on characters too. Can probably do something abut this with the texture the mane uses itself, but not without losing texture. I think this might also have to do with the way the mane accepts the lighting too.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 11:47:38 am by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone