Author Topic: Community  (Read 4046 times)

Evanescence

Community
« on: June 08, 2011, 01:31:06 am »
Im sorry for posting two topics XD but I like to talk :P 

So.... FH's community. Its fantastic. Everyone can be loving and wild and fun and crazy.... AND THEMSELVES! I have notices people can be themselves without being judges, which is a great thing. I personally think getting rid of words (I know we arent going to do this) takes away freedom... right to speech... and your personality. I dont mean to troll on WQ, but that community wasnt very nice at all... I think part of that is because of chat restrictions. Everyone on there is serious... and when you arent serious, your not normal. But in FH, all attitudes are accepted! I have noticed threads about FH's flaws (not pointing fingers) but every community has flaws right? Thats part of nature... and computers 8D. I for one am happy we have the mean people sometimes, cause it adds a little drama... and if there were no mean people, there wouldnt be MODs. And come on, you know we all love the MODs!! :D So I kinda made this thread for people to just write down good times in FH's community and stuff! So please comment!

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: Community
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 02:40:34 am »
Finally!! someone with a positive attitude :D i agree with you plus WQs mods arent exactly friendly. As time goes on the communitys flaws will be fixed somehow. And people hate the mods because they say they ban for ridiculous amounts of time when really if your breaking there rules they have every right to ban u for however they want. Plus if others see how long u get banned for it discourages people to break the rules
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Nyan Cat

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:29:16 pm »
Im sorry for posting two topics XD but I like to talk :P 

So.... FH's community. Its fantastic. Everyone can be loving and wild and fun and crazy.... AND THEMSELVES! I have notices people can be themselves without being judges, which is a great thing. I personally think getting rid of words (I know we arent going to do this) takes away freedom... right to speech... and your personality. I dont mean to troll on WQ, but that community wasnt very nice at all... I think part of that is because of chat restrictions. Everyone on there is serious... and when you arent serious, your not normal. But in FH, all attitudes are accepted! I have noticed threads about FH's flaws (not pointing fingers) but every community has flaws right? Thats part of nature... and computers 8D. I for one am happy we have the mean people sometimes, cause it adds a little drama... and if there were no mean people, there wouldnt be MODs. And come on, you know we all love the MODs!! :D So I kinda made this thread for people to just write down good times in FH's community and stuff! So please comment!

WQ's proper grammar scared me.

Evanescence

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 09:47:25 pm »
^ I have watched your dancing bunneh for hours O____O

Evanescence

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 09:48:48 pm »
I dont really wanna be mean to WQ cause I had some good times (and bad times O_O) on it... but I think they need to take 70000000+ chill pills... per hour...FH makes a win :D

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 04:07:45 pm »
Finally!! someone with a positive attitude :D i agree with you plus WQs mods arent exactly friendly. As time goes on the communitys flaws will be fixed somehow. And people hate the mods because they say they ban for ridiculous amounts of time when really if your breaking there rules they have every right to ban u for however they want. Plus if others see how long u get banned for it discourages people to break the rules

About the WQ mods, once you become a moderator there, your respected a lot, I've been on they're Off the Topic topic and when someone sees a moderator post they go all over the moderator praising them. And forget about the people who are actually more important, without us, there wouldn't be a need for moderators.

Anywho, this topic is awesome. =3 I love the FH community, they're so welcoming, and on WQ its all so competitive... here, I can just feel so relaxed, when I'm on WQ I get tense.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 04:15:35 pm »
Yeah, if you take out all the trolls and spammers and put them to the side, FH is a great place. :3 Everyone is actually friendly, and most of the time you can join RP's without getting kicked out. ;3

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 11:50:06 pm »
ya, WQ was my first MMO game, and a really liked it. Sure, they have a few flaws(in the community), but WQ and i had some really fun times!

WolfQuest Forever <3
:)

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

slycan

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 12:20:21 am »
was totally getting ready to cancel feralistic 4 til I read this thread ;D

Thanks for reminding us what this community is about and how far we've all come together for FH.

FH didn't make us, WE made FH,
we are the artist,
we are the preset makers
we are  the 3D meshers
we are the biggest animal MMO out there thus far
we are epic
we ARE FH. <3
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:22:06 am by Slycan »

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 12:45:02 am »
Couldn't have put it any other way, Sly!
To all of those pessimists out there, FH is still growing, and I am accepting it, as well as others. And as Sly said,

We are the artist,
We are epic,
We are FeralHeart...

Forever.

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3