Author Topic: Community  (Read 4054 times)

Nyan Cat

Re: Community
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 05:44:57 pm »
Ummm this is what I think lol.
Feralheart is epic, excellent, astonishing, amazing, leet, eye catching, extordinary, candy, awesome, nonbogus, magical, beautiful, pretty, great, lovely, fantastic, glorious and graceful.

Offline barrettm82

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I've lost my marbles, Have you seen them?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 05:40:13 pm »
Feralheart is indeed epic, AND getting better.  Most of the people here are nice, willing to talk to you all you need to do is go up and say "Hello".  The "flaws" are always gonna be there, but thier easy to ignore in my book.  Anyways it take all kinds to make a community.  As said before and I can't say it any better "WE are feralheart"
When the path ends, keep going forward and make a new trail.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 08:37:56 pm »
nyan cat.....
your bunny is
hypnotising
i cant spell right how long have i been watching it?
OMG 9:30 PM? 6 hours! XD i swear ive been watching it

anyway WQ community was well i cant really explain it but lets just say it wasnt the best community.
transormice is better XD but i'm gonna play it again when the next patch comes out

and death the kid ive been watching your signature an hour trying to make it out it slideshows so fast!

Offline [~*_*~]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Peekaboo.
    • View Profile
    • Leo's Pride -Underconstruction
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 08:43:28 pm »
I love the Postive attitude; Hmmm... One of my good times on feralheart let me think..... LOL When i phailed Trying to get up the Waterfall in Ficho tunnel.. Oh the lulz. Or the other time i Phailed geting up a tree.... I never did get up that tree.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 08:50:35 pm »
Sly just took the words right out of my mouth, and it's about time someone made a thread like this. <3

JazzForLife

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 08:56:21 pm »
Same here, Gem. I liked reading this and I like knowing not everyone thinks of this community as trolls and spammers and n00bs. I like that people can appreciate the things they are given, and can use them as best as they can. Glad FH has members who love it so much as you do.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 09:42:23 pm »
FH has the friendliest community i've ever seen and i've seen alot of sites sly you are a mind reader i was about to say something a bit like that (well not the feralistic 4 part) XD but your right WE ARE MEMBERS OF FERALHEART AND WE SHOULD BE PROUD TO BE PART OF IT!!!                             i did this on my 3DS XD

Nyan Cat

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 02:19:23 am »
FH has the friendliest community i've ever seen and i've seen alot of sites sly you are a mind reader i was about to say something a bit like that (well not the feralistic 4 part) XD but your right WE ARE MEMBERS OF FERALHEART AND WE SHOULD BE PROUD TO BE PART OF IT!!!                             i did this on my 3DS XD

Little Big Planet kinda has a more worse community than feralheart X3 Micspammers... ya gotta hate em'
(I did dis on my PS3)

Offline [~*_*~]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Peekaboo.
    • View Profile
    • Leo's Pride -Underconstruction
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 02:23:30 pm »
That Bunny <_< Cant stop Watchin it <_< ^^

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof