Author Topic: Community  (Read 4055 times)

-Chase-

Re: Community
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 04:32:31 pm »
Herm..... my best time..... there are so many. Oh yes... when a herd of bunnies, must have been 10+ of them, just hopped through the plains on a moonlight stroll ._.

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 12:10:58 am »
I love the friendly community we have here on the forums and in the game! I remember one time a friend and I created chickens and started parading about the plains in front of the ficho tunnel's entrance. Some people created chickens themselves and joined in, while others chased us around, trying to eat us. It gave us a good laugh and pretty soon we had a whole farm wandering around, like cows and what not along with the chickens. We made some new friends and brought some joy to the people around us.  :D
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~

Evanescence

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
^ thanks nice to hear! ^_^ and at sly; OMG!??! I saved Feralistic 4! :D Im glad so many people enjoy this thread, its great to hear from you guyz ^___________^

Shellz

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 02:01:11 am »
We are also the ones who make custom maps, lul. But yes, I do see everyone's point. I just have a negative feel toward the mods here because they're... Kids, really. And they ban for a slightly ridiculous amount of time, given the offenses. (No, I have never been warned, banned/whatever, but.. a day for chatting in General? C'mon, guys, stop trying to look like you really can handle the community in the wrong ways.)